UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Recruitment Notification 2016 | 60 Training Officer, Specialist Post Apply Online
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Has Released Recruitment Notification For 60 Training Officer, Specialist Posts. All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 16-06-2016 (16th June 2016). Further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Recruitment 2016 - 60 Training Officer, Specialist Post is mentioned below.
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Recruitment 2016 Detailed Vacancy Information -
Total No. of Posts - 60 posts
Name And No. of Posts -
1. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Medicine) - 20
2. Specialist Grade III (Paediatrics) - 13
3. Assistant Directors (Official Language) - 04
4. Training Officers (Architectural Assistantship) - 03
5. Training Officer (Catering and Hospitality Management) - 01
6. Training Officer (Dress Making) - 01
7. Training Officer (Electronics) - 01
8. Training Officers (Hair and Skin Care) - 04
9. Training Officers (Principles of Teaching) - 08
10. Training Officers (Secretarial Practice) - 04
11. Assistant Director (Horticulture) - 01
Age Limit - Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 40 Years (Post 1,2), 35 Years (Post 3,5,11), 30 Years (Post 4,8-10), 33 Years (Post 6,7). Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
Educational Qualification - Candidates should have done Bachelor Degree / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree, MBBS Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Selection Process - All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam, Interview .
Pay Scale - Rs. 15,600 - 39,100/- With 5400/6600/- Grade Pay (Post 1), Rs. 9,300 - 34,800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay (Post 4-11) .
Application Fee - For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - 25/- & For All Other Candidates (PH/ST/SC) Application Fee is - Nil
How To Apply - All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://upsconline .nic.in before or on 16-06 -2016.
Important Dates - Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is: 16-06-2016 .
Click Here For UPSC Recruitment 2016 Detailed Advertisement.
Click Here To For Application Form.