IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
(1) As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be liable to be debarred from this examination and all other future examinations and selections upto a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his/her application form which cannot be substantiated by relevant documents or for any other malpractice.
(2) The claim of category, subcategory, domicile, gender, date of birth, name and address will be valid only till the last date of online application. On submission of false/misleading information, the candidature will be cancelled. In this regard no application for error correction/modification shall be acceptable. Incomplete application form shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
(3)The date of birth of the candidates shall be shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate. The candidate will have to attach his/her High School or equivalent examination certificate with the application form of Main Examination. No other certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application, it shall be rejected.
(4) The candidates will have to enclose self attested copies of Mark sheets, Certificates & Degrees along with the application form of Main examination in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications. If they do not enclose self attested copies of certificates/documents in support of their claims, the applications shall be rejected.
(5) The benefit of reservation to the categories of Handicapped persons of society shall be given only on the posts which shall be identified by the Government for their Sub category. For this benefit, the Handicapped persons must produce a certificate of being handicapped in that Sub category issued by prescribed Medical Officer/Specialist and counter signed by the Chief Medical Officer according to Rule 3 of U.P. Public Service (Reservation for physically Handicapped, Dependent of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Servicemen (Amendment) Act. 2018. It is worth while mentioning that as per section-3 of the said Act, the new identification of post has not yet been received from the government, however as per identification (Category/Subcategory) mentioned in requisitions received from the Appointing authorities the selection process will be completed accordingly.
(6) The Ex-Army Personnels must be discharged from Army upto the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
(7) Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards. Candidates will have to appear at the centre/venue allotted to them by the Commission. No change in centre/venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard.
(8) The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms laid down in advertisement will be cancelled and their any claim for the Main Examination will not be entertained. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the candidates shall be final.
(9) The Application/candidature will be rejected/cancelled if the application is not submitted on prescribed form, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, under age, not mentioning optional subject in application of Main (Written) Examination, not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, applications received after last date and no signature under declaration in the format.
(10) The Commission may admit the candidates provisionally after summarily checking of the applications but if it is found at any stage that applicant was not eligible or that his/her application should have been rejected or was not entertainable initially, his/her candidature will be rejected and if the candidate is selected, the recommendation of the Commission for the appointment shall be withdrawn.
(11) The Commission reserves the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice i.e. copying in examination hall or indiscipline, misbehavior or canvassing for his/her candidature. On violation of these instructions, the candidates may be debarred from this examination as well as future Examinations and selections. In this regard, decision of the commission shall be final.
(12) In all communication to the Commission, the candidate must mention the name of examination, advertisement No., registration No., date of birth, father's/Husband's name and also the Roll Number, if communicated.
(13) Candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules.
(14) On the basis of the Result of Preliminary Examination, thirteen times candidates to the number of vacancies shall be declared successful for the main examination and two times candidates to the number of vacancies shall be called for the interview.
(15) Scaling System will remain applicable in the optional Subjects of the Main (Written) Examination.