Hiring Organisation: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Salary: INR Rs.9300-34800, Grade Pay-4200/-
Address: 10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg Allahabad Uttar Pradesh 211001
Education Requirements: A degree From a University established by law in India (Graduate level) or a degree recognized by the government as equivalent there to.
Desirable Qualifications: A Candidate who has: (i) Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or (ii) Obtained a 'B' certificate of National Cadet Corps, shall other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
Age Limit: 21 to 40 Years
Last Date: 18-January-2016
No Of Post: 31
General Information: 1. The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he is eligible for the concerned post.
2. In no circumstance, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
3. The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
4. The date of calculation of age (except where indicated otherwise) is 1st July, 2015. The maximum age-limit shall be relaxable by five years for the candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward class, and employees of U.P. Govt.. In case of ex-servicemen, the 3 years relaxation is extra admissible in the maximum age limit in addition to total length of military service. It is essential to be retired from army upto the date of last date of receipt of application. Relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit will be admissible only to such P.H. candidates for whom the post in question is earmarked as per G.O., dated 13.01-2011.
5. After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not be entertained.
6. Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on.
7. In case of large number of applicants for the post/posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time.
8. The original certificates are required for verification at the time of interview. Candidate will then also be required to submit his passport size photograph attested by his head of department or head of the institution, where he received last education or by a Gazetted Officer.
9. Candidates serving under Central or State Government will have to produce "NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE" from their employer at the time of interview.
10. The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
11. The candidate coming under the reserved category, desiring benefit of the reservation, must indicate in the prescribed column of the on-line application the category/sub category (one or more than one) whatever may be, and if they fail to do so, they will be treated like a general candidate and the benefit of reservation will not be admissible to them.
12. Till the last date and time of the submission of the on-line application, it is must to click the 'Submit Button'. The candidate must take a print out of the application duly filled in and keep it safe and secure. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the print-out to the office of the Commission otherwise the request of the candidate shall not be entertained.
13. With regard to claims made in the 'On-line Application', the candidate shall submit the following original certificate/ certificates in the prescribed format, when asked for by the Commission. If the certificates are not submitted in time, the candidature shall be treated cancelled. 13.1 Higher Secondary/High School Certificate for proof of the age. 13.2 Proof of degree/diploma or its equivalent qualifications to confirm the prescribed essential and preferential qualifications. 13.3 In the case of candidates physically handicapped, the certificate issued by the competent authority in the format-1 to the Govt. Order No. 18/1/2008-Ka-2-2008 dated 3rd February 2008. 13.4 In the case of the skilled players of the classified sports, a certificate issued by the competent authority will be required in terms of the Government Order No. - 22/21/1983-Ka-2 dated 28th November 1985. 13.5 Under any reserved category/categories, for the confirmation of the claim for reservation, The caste certificate issued by District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate (Executive)/City Magistrate/SDM/Tehsildar in the prescribed format prescribed under Govt. Order No. 22/16/92-TC-III/Ka-2/2002 dated 22nd October, 2008 in respect of candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC. 13.6 Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation may obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reserved category will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The candidates not originally domiciled in U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependants of freedom fighters, handicapped, Ex-servicemen and women are not entitled to benefit of reservation. Such candidates will be treated in general category. In case of the women candidates, the certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
14. The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their qualifications in terms of the advertisement, then only apply.
15. In the category of dependants of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grand-sons (son's son/daughter’s son) and grand daughters (son's daughter/daughter’s daughter, married/unmarried) are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom fighters are not adequate but the candidate should remain actually dependant of the freedom fighter. Drawing the attention of the candidates towards Govt. orders dated 22.01.1982, 08.03.1983 and Govt. Order No. 3014, Personnel-2, 1982 dated 18.10.1982 read with Govt. Order No. 6/1972 Personnel-2, 1982 dated 15.01.1983, it is advised that now the candidates may obtain the reservation, certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 453/79-V-1-15-1(Ka)14-2015 dated 07-04-2015 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
16. In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case / criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, canvassing for selection etc. The Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar from appearing in the examinations and selections.
17. The change of address intimation may be sent immediately to the Commission. In order to make any correspondence with the Commission, it is essential to mention the name of the post applied for, advertisement number, Deptt. No., date of birth and registration number.
18. In case the candidates face any problem in the "On-line Application" they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or Website clicking 'Contact us'.
19. Candidates are required to complete essential qualification till the last date of receipt of On-line application. Appendix-1 "Detailed instructions to fill in the On-line Applications". The specimens at Appendix 2 to 6 are given for the purpose of making the candidates familiar with the procedure.
How To Apply:
1. Log on http://uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
2. Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Relevant Notification published in the News Papers and also available in the “All Notification/Advertisement” in Candidate segment page.
3. Place the mouse over the “All Notification/ Advertisement” menu to view details of notifications with respect of vacancies/post.
4. Click on “All Notification / Advertisement” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
5. Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”. For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. All pink fields are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up are written which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
6. Read User guidelines carefully using “User Instruction” option. The Application submission of form is divided into two options namely ”Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”. Part -1
7. Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission. Candidate Basic Registration form:- Here the system asks for Candidate's Personal Information including 'Name', 'Father's/husband name', 'UP Domicile', 'Category', 'DOB', Gender, 'Marital status', 'Contact no', email, Qualification details, and other relevant information. After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference. [The candidates are supposed to fill in the Payment Details while filling up Part-II of the Online Application Submission.]
8. After Completion of PART-I Registration. You have to go through via “Generate E-Challan” and “Submit Application Form” options to complete Part-II portion. Click on “Generate E-Challan” button in candidate segment it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number and Bank Name to Generate E-Challan. When candidate provide valid information, then click on “Generate E-Challan” button it will generate Bank Challan with respective of bank that you have to deposit in bank and they will give you candidate Challan Copy with transaction date and number for further proceeding. [The candidates may however note that Application would be treated as incomplete and rejected unless accompanied with Part-II Application Form submission.] Part -2
9. Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
10. Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page. Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission. [Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tif, .png format of size not exceeding 50 KB.] # the candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen with his/her photograph. Detailed Application Form: At the top of the page there is a 'Declaration' for the candidates. Candidates are advised to go through the contents of the Declaration carefully. Candidate has the option to either agree or disagree with the contents of Declaration by clicking on 'I Agree' or 'I do not agree' buttons. In case the candidate opts to disagree, the application will be dropped and the procedure will be terminated. Accepting to agree only will submit the candidate's Online Application. Notification Details:- This section shows information relevant to Notification i.e. Notification number, selection type, directorate/ department name and post name Personnel Details :- This section shows information about candidate personnel details i.e. Registration Number, candidate name, Father/Husband name, Gender, DOB, UP domicile, Category, Marital status, email and contact number. OTHER DETAILS OF CANDIDATE :- Other details of candidate shows the information details about UP Freedom Fighter, Ex Army, service duration and your physical challenges Education & Experience details :- It shows your educational and experience details Candidate address, photo & signature details :- Here you will see your complete communication address and photo with your signature. Declaration segment At the bottom of the page there is a 'Declaration' for the candidates. Candidates are advised to go through the contents of the Declaration carefully. After filling all above particulars there is provision for preview your detail before final submission of application form on clicking on “Preview” button. Preview page will display all facts/particulars that you have mentioned on entry time if you are sure with filled details then click on “Submit” button to finally push data into server with successfully submission report that you can print. Otherwise using “Back” button option you can modify your details. [CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO TAKE A PRINT OF THIS PAGE BY CLICKING ON THE “Print” OPTION AVAILABLE]
11. On clicking “View Application status” option in Candidate Segment page you can see current status of candidate.
12. On clicking “Result” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can see result status of periodically.
13. “Interview/Exam Schedule” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can see Interview and examination schedule details periodically.
14. On clicking “Key Answer Sheet” candidate can download key answer sheet.
15. On clicking “Admit Card/Hall Ticket” candidate can download their Admit Card using with some basic credential of candidate.
16. On clicking “List of Rejected Candidate” candidate can view Rejected candidate list. 17. On clicking “Syllabus” candidate can view syllabus of particular examination.
Details will be available at: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=522&flag=E&FID=391
Chief Fire Officer
Salary: Rs. 15600-39100/- (Grade pay Rs. 5400/-)
Education Requirements: Three year degree in Fire Engineering from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or any equivalent degree from a recognized institution of comparable status. or Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or equivalent course from recognized institution of comparable status
Experience Requirements: Experience of practical Fire Fighting and handling major conflagrations. A candidate who has:- Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years or Obtained "B" certificate of National Cadet Corps, shall other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
Qualifications: Knowledge of automobile repairing.
Age Limit: 23 to 40 years
No Of Post: 01
Details will be available at: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=522&flag=E&FID=391