TS SET 2019 – Telangana State Eligibility Test CV Dates Announced
Apr 26, 2019
Location:Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Organization Name: Osmania University
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post:TS SET CV Dates Announced
Latest Update: 27-08-2019
Information:Government of Telangana has declared the Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS SET 2019) notification conducted by Osmania University. Qualification required is Master Degree. The interested candidates can apply online.
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-04-2019 (Extended to 03-05-2019) (Again Extended to 06-05-2019)
With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee: 04-05-2019 (Extended to 13-05-2019)
With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee: 14-05-2019(Extended to 21-05-2019)
With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee: 24-05-2019 (Extended to 31-05-2019)
Download of Hall Tickets: 25-06-2019
Date of Examination: 05, 06 & 08-07-2019
Date for Submission of Objections: Before 20-07-2019
Date for Certificate Verification: 04 to 07-09-2019
Assistant Professor & Lecturer
How to Apply
1. Candidate seeking admission to the (TS-SET, July 2019) must apply online only on the TS-SET website: ( www.telanganaset.org)
2. After filling all the details for applying online for SET the candidates have to pay the examination fee either by credit/debit card.
3. The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination.
4. Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available on TS-SET website: www.telanganaset.org Please note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
5. Inorder to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. TS-SET will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days.