1. Applicants should submit applications online starting from 15. 11. 2018 and ending at 5.30 PM on 26.11.2018.
2. An applicant opting for applying lor more than one posts. should select the posts at the appropriate space in the application form for which he/she intends to apply. one applicant can apply for more than one posts, if intended, ON A SINGLE APPLICATION ONLY' provided required qualification/ experience etc. are in possession of the candidate for all the posts.
3. Engagement to the aforementioned posts shalt be purely on contract basis for a period of 12 (Twelve) months. However. the incumbcnt may be re-engaged after giving one day break in case of good performance in the previous contract period.
4. The applicant shall not be more than 40 years of age as on 26.11.2018 (except Sl. l and 10 of above table). However, the upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 (five) years for SC/ST candidates.
5. The numbers of posts may increase or decrease depending upon the circumstances.
6. Applications of candidates who do not possess the required qualification, experience etc. shall be rejected sumrnarily. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of candidature.
7. Incomplete applications will be treated as rejected.
8. Proficiency in Computers for all posts is essential.
9. Selected candidates will have to work and stay in rural areas of the State.
10. No TA/DA shall be provided to the candidates for appearing in CAT/GD/PI/ RAT.