How to Apply
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
2. “One Time Registration” (OTR) and “Applicant’s Dashboard” are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3. To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4. Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
5. One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission‟s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
6. Applicants should select the name of the post (s) and service to which they wish to apply.
7. Online applications uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
8. Applicants should upload / submit the required documents for proof in respect of all the claims made in the application with reference to this notification as and when called for. If the required certificates are not uploaded or submitted by the applicants, within the stipulated time, their applications will be rejected.
9. Online application can be submitted upto 12.05.2019 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
10. (For detailed information, applicants may refer to the Commission’s ‘“Instructions to Applicants” at the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in).