How to Apply
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or http://www.tnpscexams.net or http://www.tnpscexams.in
2. ‘One-Time Registration’ (OTR) and ‘Applicant’s Dashboard’ are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One-Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One-Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3. To apply under One-Time Registration, applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate specified, if any and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One-Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One-Time Registration.
5. Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
6. One-Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE-TIME REGISTRATION.
7. Applicants should select the name of the post(s) and service to which they wish to apply.
8. An online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
9. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Applicant, Post applied, Educational qualifications, Communal category, Date of Birth, Address, email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
10. One-Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.