HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
2. One Time Registration (OTR) and “Applicant‟s Dashboard” are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3. To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
5. Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
6. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission‟s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7. An Online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
8. All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the submission of the application. Once an application is submitted, no further request for change of details will be entertained. Hence, the applicants are instructed to fill the online application with utmost care.
9. Print Option:
a) After submitting the application, applicants can save their application in PDF format/take print out of the application.
b) On entering User ID and password, applicants can download their application and may take print out, if required.
c) Applicants need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The application and all the required certificates will be verified only at the stage of certificate verification.
INFORMATION / INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
A. The rule of reservation is applicable for this recruitment. The benefit of reservation is admissible only to bona fide domiciles/residents of the State of Tamil Nadu.
B. In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010, and G.O.(Ms.)No.40 Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualifying course in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons who Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment. Applicants claiming this reservation must have studied the prescribed qualifying course for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the University Examinations or Competitive Examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify the candidate for claiming this reservation. If the Applicants with PSTM Certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled by Non-PSTM Applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced by the applicant in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission‟s website at „www.tnpsc.gov.in‟ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and submitted when called for by the Commission.
Note:- While filling the online application form, the applicants shall verify their eligibility to claim reservation under PSTM. At the time of certificate verification, if any wrong claim is detected, the candidature of the individual will be rejected.
C. As per Sections 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-Servicemen” will not apply to this recruitment.
D. If no qualified and suitable woman applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by other eligible applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
E. Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, even after filling the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se-merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
F. The post of Civil Judge has been identified as suitable for LV/HH/OA/OL/BL/LC/DF/AC (without the assistance of the scribe and with the assistive device) categories of Differently Abled Persons as per Rules. [LV-Low Vision, HH-Hard of Hearing, OA-One Arm, OL-One Leg, BL-Both Legs, LC-Leprosy cured, DF-Dwarfism, AC-Acid Attack Victims]
G. The candidates claiming reservation under the Differently Abled Category in terms of Rule of Reservation provided in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service (Cadre and Recruitment) Rules, 2007, shall produce a certificate of physical fitness from the Medical Board to the effect that his/her disability will not affect the effective functioning of the duties of the post of Civil Judge and also satisfy the High Court that his/her disability will not affect the effective functioning of the duties of the post of Civil Judge.
H. Differently Abled candidates shall attend the Preliminary/Main Examination and Viva Voce Test on their own without any assistance of scribe. Moreover, in the Preliminary and Main Examinations, no additional time will be provided to such candidates.
I. Any subsequent claim made after the submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for all claims made in the online application should be uploaded/ submitted, in time when the documents are called for. Failure to upload/submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.