Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager-RETREAT
Hiring Organisation: The Energy and Resources Institute
Address: Darbari Seth Block, IHC Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi Delhi 110003
1. Marketing Design, execute and evaluate long-term and short-term integrated marketing and sales campaigns for TERI Retreats various revenue streams.
2. Design and drive marketing campaigns /events/packages to boost brand awareness and revenue contribution.
3. Identify and develop new sources of revenue for TERI`s Retreat.
4. Prepares monthly marketing`s report.
5. Implement and maintain procedures relevant to the site to increase profitability, performance and efficiencies.
Education Requirements: MBA Marketing
Experience Requirements: Minimum of 6-7 years experience in hospitality, sales, or retail
Head Skills: Responsible and creative mind with good communication skill 1. Good team player
Last Date: 06-November-2015
General Information: TERI seldom advertises for positions, but entertains voluntary applications from potential candidates from round the world. Every application thus received gets a definite response. Candidates that appear to fit into TERI's activities and future plans are asked to provide names of three persons who could be approached for confidential references about the candidate. Decisions on the appoints are taken on the basis of interviews, seminar presentations and other forms of interaction with designated persons within TERI. Applicants should mention their area of research interest and send their detailed curricula vitae, names of referees, and sample publications, where possible. If applying against an advertised position, please write the Job Title (position name) in the subject line. HR Division The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)Darbari Seth Block Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road New Delhi 110 003 Tel. 2468 2100 / 41504900 Fax 2468 2144 / 2468 2145 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply: In case you wish your Resume to be included in the TERI Resume Bank, so that your application can be immediately
considered for upcoming opportunities with TERI . You can also send your CV at email@example.com