Technical Assistant (Library)
Hiring Organisation: Central Plantation Crops Research Institute
Salary: INR Rs.5200 - 20200 + GP Rs. 28001
Address: Kahikuchi,NH37 Borjhar Guwahati Assam 781017
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Last Date: 20-January-2016
General Information: l. Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of appl ications.
2. Age relaxation shall be allowed to SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped candidates to extent permissible under the Govt. of India rules. Relaxation in upper age limit shall be subject to submission of requisite SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer) certificate furnished in the format prescribed by Govt. of India.
3. Research Associates/Senior Research Fellows who have been engaged on contractual basis in Institutes under ICAR, as on date, are eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit to the extent of their spell, during which they were actually engaged as RAs/SRFs in different projects (maximum of 16 years and 3 months). They should have been engaged continuously in different projects without inordinate spell of breaks. An employment certificate indicating the names of the project and the exact period the incumbent worked in each project, may be obtained from the Competent Authority and enclosed along with the application. This dispensation is only for relaxing the upper age limit and does not imply any other relaxation whatsoever regarding essential qualification etc. The application without employment certificate will not be considered for age relaxation.
4. There will be no maximum age limit for the employees of the ICAR.
5. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
6. Candidates should give a declaration stating whether he/she is related to any employee of CPCRI or any other ICAR Institute and if so, the name of the person(s) and the nature of his/her relationship, is to be described in the application without fail.
7. Application shoul'd be submitted strictly in the prescribed format, which may be downloaded from CPCRI, Kasaragod website www.cpcri.gov.in. Recent passport size colour photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer must be affixed at the space provided in the application form.
8. Application form should specify the advertisement No. and name of the post.
9. A candidate must submit along with each completed application a crossed Demand Draft / IPO for ~300/- (Non refundable) as application fee (drawn in favour of ICAR Unit, CPCRI, Kasaragod). No other means of payment will be accepted. No fee for SC/STIPH and female candidates. The candidate should on the reverse-side of the crossed DD/IPO indicate his/her name, address, name of the post applied for. The application form not accompanied with the application fee will be rejected and the date of the DO should not be prior to the date of the issue of the Advertisement in the Employment NewslNews Paper.
10. Separate application should be submitted for each post. Two applications should not be tied together. Applications not in prescribed format, incomplete application forms, unsigned applications, application without application fee, applications without mentioning name of the post are liable to be rejected. In case a candidate apply for more than one posts in a single application form his/her application form will be rejected. - 5 II. The application complete in all respects along with duly supported attested copies of educational/technical qualification, caste certificates in the appropriate form prescribed by Govt. of India, certificate in proof of age, experience certificates, application fee etc., should reach the Director, ICAR-CPCRI, Post Kudlu, Kasaragod-671 124, Kerala State within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment NewslNews Paper. (For applications posted from the Andaman & Nicobar Islands, U'~ of Lakshadweep, Union Territories in the North Eastern Region, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Sikkim, Pangi, Sub-division of Chamba, Lahul & Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of application will be 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment NewslNews paper). Applications received after the due date for whatsoever the reason including postal delays will not be entertained.
12. Candidates those already employed in Govt. Service(CentraIlState/Autonomous bodies) should route their application through proper channel. In case a candidate anticipates delay in forwarding of his/her application through proper channel, he/she must send an 'advance copy' of the application to be received by this Institute on or before the closing date.
13. There will be no interview for the above posts.
14. No Travelling Allowance will be paid to the candidates called for written test. However, unemployed SC/ST candidates called for written test will be paid traveling expenses equivalent to second class railway fare as per Govt.of India rules(on production of proof).
15. The selected candidates will be posted either at Institute's headquarters at Kasaragod or at any Regional Stations / Research Centre under CPCRI. However, they will be liable to serve in any Institute ofICAR located anywhere in India.
16. The appointment under ICAR will be governed by the "New defined Contributory Pension Scheme" introduced by the Govt. of India with effect from 01.04.2004 mutatis mutandis and as amended, clarified or modified from time to time.
17. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidate in connection with the process of selection / test! appointment. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification . . ~
18. The Director, ICAR-CPCRI, Kasaragod reserves the right either to fill up all the posts or any of them and also to cancel/withdraw the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons thereof.
How To Apply: The advertisement alongwith application format, general instructions and Scheme of Examination etc., are available in the ICAR-CPCRI web site @ www.cpcri.gov.in. Interested candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria may visit CPCRI website @ www.cpcri.gov.in. and download the application form and other details.
Details will be available at: http://w ww.cpcri.gov.in/images/images/opp/22decopp1.pdf
Technical Assistant (Field/Farm)
Salary: Rs. 5200 - 20200 + GP Rs. 2800/-
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Agriculture or any other branch of Science/Social Science relevant to Agriculture or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
No Of Post: 06
Details will be available at: http://www.cpcri.g ov.in/images/images/opp/22decopp1.pdf