1. Kindly fill the form only after going through the Description given above.
2. For the Posts from Serial No-(2) to (6) posts - Age limit can be relaxed upto 10 years for deserving
candidates possessing relevant experience with Govt. Department/Undertaking.
3. Only Candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite criteria with completed education, are advised to apply
online for the relevant post on or before 01/07/2019 till 11.59 p.m.
4. Candidates have to submit the scanned copies of the resume, and all the relevant certificate and
documents (starting from Birth date -any Proof, HSC certificates and mark sheets till last employed
experience certificate) with the application through email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Non-refundable application fee of Rs 500/- per application for General category candidates and Rs 200/-
per application for OBC category candidates shall be submitted through Demand Draft in favour of
“Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited, Gandhinagar. SC/ST candidates are exempted from this
a) The details of the DD shall be mentioned in the form.
b) The DD shall be sent with a letter through post or courier only addressed to “Manager(HR),
HR Branch, Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited, Block No.16/4, 4th Floor, Udyog Bhavan,
Sector-11 Gandhinagar, 382011 on or before 02/07/2019 at 04.00 pm.
c) The letter shall have clearly mentioned information of the name of the post applying for, name of the
candidate (exactly as mentioned in the form), DD No, Figure of the DD in Rupees, Date of DD and
name of the bank.
d) The name of the candidate and post applied for shall be mentioned clearly on the cover.
e) Application without fees submitted through valid DD would not be considered.
6. Applications by post or any other means would not be taken.
7. Equivalent percentage to be filled in the form if the marks are not allotted in the percentage format as per
the rules of the University of Examination.
8. Knowledge of Computer is must. Preference would be given to candidate proficient in English and
9. Candidates have to submit the resume, 2 passport size photographs and self attested photocopies of all the
relevant certificates/documents and bring the original certificates / documents for verification at the time
10. For candidates of OBC and SC/ST category, it is must to send the scanned copy of the caste certificate
with the above mentioned documents. Also, bring the self attested copy of the same for submission and
the original for verification at the time of Interview.
11. The candidates employed in government would have to provide No Objection Certificate from his/her
12. No transport or accommodation facilities would be provided by TCGL for interview. This should be done
by candidate on his own expenses only
13. Any information provided in the Form, at any stage is found to be incorrect or mismatched due to any
reasons, the candidate would not be allowed to appear for the interview even if shortlisted.