1. All eligible candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange and open market are eligible to apply through ON LINE to appear in the Physical Test.
2. The candidate must qualify the Physical test (like Pole climbing, fixing of Cross Arm, etc.,).
3. After physical test, the candidates who passed the Physical test alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and the candidates who do not pass the Physical test will not be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and further selection process. The competitive written examination shall be of objective type questions.
4. The tentative list of eligible candidates (i.e., from the list of candidates who passed the physical test and who have appeared for the competitive written exam) will be called in the ratio of 1:1 for certificate verification as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and as per Communal roster.
5. Provided that, when a candidate earmarked in the tentative communal roster against the vacancy reserved for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Class Muslims or General Turn or in the case of priority or preferential Quota, found to be ineligible or if absent, during Certificate Verification, such turn shall be filled from the respective category and in accordance to the merit of marks.
6. Provided also that, the candidates must have full eligibility and such candidates appointed shall be placed below all the candidates earmarked in the tentative communal roster.
7. Provided also that, even thereafter if the vacancy remains unfilled due to non-availability of candidates, the process stated under (vi) and (vii) above may be repeated until the vacancy is filled or until there is no availability of required eligible candidates or as decided by the Competent Authority at that point of time.
8. Applying for the post through online and attending the physical test and writing written examination alone is not a guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.