How to Apply
1. Candidates should apply only through Online Mode on the Tamil Nadu Forest Department‟s Website www.forests.tn.gov.in
2. Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph, signature and relevant certificates etc in CD/DVD/Pen drive.
3. Please ensure that you have your scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG format of size 20-50 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG format of size 10-20 kB) separately as specified in the Information Brochure. The Online Application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
4. A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e- mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. Only one e- mail ID and mobile number are to be used for application form. Candidature of candidates using similar e-mail ID or mobile number will not be accepted / rejected.
5. Candidates have to upload necessary copies of Certificates wherever required along with their application form.
6. All the particulars mentioned in the Online Application including Name of the Candidate, Communal Category, Educational qualification, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying Online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the Online Application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.