1. Candidate should ensure that they possess the prescribed minimum qualification and fulfill all conditions / criteria for the post as given in the advertisement.
2. E-mail ID and mobile number which are mandatory for the application must be a valid one. Under no circumstances, candidate should share /mention registration no. to any other person.
3. Before submitting the application form, the candidates are directed to check the data and satisfy that the details entered by them are true and correct in all respect, before they submit the application. Once the application is submitted, no further change in data will be entertained.
4. The ONLINE application form for Registration contains basic data viz., Personal details, Education Details, Work Experience, Photo & signature upload, Preview /Edit, Payment and Registration slip.
5. Candidates may note, that if any information provided in the application form is found to be false during verification, or at a future date, their application/candidature will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons/notice therefor.