Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University
Address: Ambajogai Rd , Latur, Maharashtra 413512
Educational Requirements: Good Academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Desirable Qualifications: Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Experience Requirements: Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause 4.4.1, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/Institutions.
Desired Skills: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be requested for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Last Date to Apply For This Job : 04/12/2016
How to Apply in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University:
(1) Prescribed application form is available on the university website (www.srtmun.ac.in) and college website www.cocsit.org.in.
(2) No. T.A./D.A. will be paid to attend the interview.
(3) Eligible candidates, those who are already in service,should submit their applications through proper channel.
(4) Attested Xerox copies of S.S.C. certificate, degree mark sheets, etc. should be attached to the application.
(5) According to Govt. Resolution 30% and 3% seats will be reserved for women and handicapped personsrespectively.
(6) Relaxation of 5% Marks at P.G. level for SC/ST Candidates only.
Job Details for Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University Will Be Available At: http://www.srtmun.ac.in/images/NEWBCUD/Recruitments/CollegeRecruit/CollegeofComputerScienceandInformationTechnologyLatur29032016.pdf