1. In case they are required to proceed outstation from their place of posting on tour for official duty, they will be entitled to TA/DA as admissible under the rules as applicable to Officers in SAI of the level of pay matrix level 10.
2. In case of performance of any Young Professional is not found satisfactory Sports Authority of India reserves the right to terminate the contract by giving thirty days notice to any young professional, and also Sports Authority India may withdraw offer at any time without assigning any reason. 1
3. The DG SAI shall be the final authority in case of any issue arising out of the contractual engagement.
4. This appointment will be on contract basis and does not confer any right to claim to permanent employment in SAI.
5. Eligible and willing candidates may submit their applications through a link sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/saijobs on or before 20.12.2019 (05:00 PM).
1. Young Professionals may not, except with the previous sanction of Sports Authority of India in the bonafide discharge of his/her duties, publish a book or a compilation of articles or participate in a radio broadcast or contribute an article or anonymously or pseudonymous in the name of any other person, if such book, article, broadcast, uses any information that he/she may gather as part of this assignment, without the prior approval of the Sports Authority of India.
2. During the period of engagement with Sports Authority of India, the Young Professional would be subjected to the provisions of the Indian Official Secret Act, 1923 and will not divulge any information gathered by his/her during the period of his/her engagement to anyone who is not authorized to know.
3. The Young Professional engaged by the Sports Authority of India shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of Sports Authority of India.