Hiring Organisation: Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)
Salary: INR Rs. 29100- 54500/-
Address: Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd., 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi Delhi 110000
Education Requirements: 1 st class degree in Engineering with degree / Diploma in Material Management / Stores Management / Purchase / MBA with Material Management/ 1 st class 2 year fulltime Post Graduate Diploma in Management with Materials Management elective equivalent to MBA (proof of equivalence to be submitted) from recognized University/Management Institute.
Experience Requirements: 10 years post qualification experience as an Executive in materials planning/materials handling/stores management and procurement/contracts in manufacturing industry, out of which at least 2 years regular service should be in one grade below i.e. in IDA pay-scale of Rs. 24900-50500/- or in CDA pay-scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6600/- as Dy. Manager or equivalent in a reputed Private sector company having turnover of Rs. 75/- Crores.
Age Limit: 40 years
Last Date: 30-November-2015
No Of Post: 2 (1- UR, 1-ST)
1. Mere conformity to the job requirement will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and to raise the eligibility standard ad criteria to restrict/regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview. The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated without assigning any reason. The decision of the management will be final and no communication shall be entertained in this regard.
2. Candidates called for interview will be entitled for reimbursement of train fare (to and fro) (except Rajdhani, Premium, Duronto & Shatabdi Express)from the place of their mailing address to the place of Interview by 2 tier AC class in case of AGM and Chief Manager and 3-tier AC Class in case of Manager and Dy. Manager.
3. Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement or incomplete applications will not be entertained and will be rejected.
4. Wherever applicable, candidates should send their application through proper channel. The employees of Central/State Govt./PSUs/Autonomous Bodies, etc. should apply through proper channel or shall produce NOC at the time of interview.
5. Age relaxation: The upper age limit specified in the advertisement is for general candidates from the open market. Relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Exservicemen will be as per extant Government rules.
How To Apply:
1. The application should be submitted in the Proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written.
2. The outer cover should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_______________________________________”.
3. A non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd”. payable at New Delhi is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically challenged category.
4. The application should be accompanied with self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, age and experience. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce the recently obtained OBC Certificate (Non-creamy layer) (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement) in the format prescribed by Govt. of India, issued by Competent Authority for appointment to the post under Govt. of India and for Central Government PSU.
5. Duly completed application should be sent to the Dy. Manager(HR), Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd., 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001 through registered/speed post only within 30 days from the publication of this advertisement. Applications received late/incomplete will be rejected. SPMCIL Management will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of documents during transit.
6. Applications without photo copies of supporting documents in respect of age, caste, qualification, experience, last salary drawn and requisite application fee will be rejected without any information to the applicants.
7. The applicants who wish to apply for more than one post shall submit separate application and application fee for each post.
Details will be available at: http://www.spmcil.com/UploadDocument/Advt%2004-2015.8346fd8d-b1bb-418a-b192-481b6826610f.pdf