Name of the Post: Southern Railway Act Apprentice Posts 2019
Post Date: 04-01-2019
Total Vacancy: 904
Information: Southern Railway has declared the notification for the recruitment of Trade/ Act Apprentice vacancies in the stream of Freshers, Ex.ITI & Medical Lab Technician Under Apprentices Act 1961. Qualification required is Candidates should possess 10th Class under 10+2 System of education or its equivalent. 12th Class under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. 10th Class under 10 +2 System of education and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI. The age limit is required minimum will be 15 years and maximum will be 24 years. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 13-01-2019 by 17.00 Hrs.
Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through online mode.
No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
Closing Date to Apply Online: 13-01-2019 by 17.00 Hrs.
Age Limit (as on 14-12-2018)
a) Fresher Category:
For Welder, Painter, Fitter, Electrician and R&AC: 15 to 22 Years
For Medical Laboratory Technician: 15 to 24 Years
b) Ex.ITI Category
Minimum: 15 Years
Maximum: 24 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess 10th Class under 10+2 System of education or its equivalent.
12th Class under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
10th Class under 10 +2 System of education and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI.
Carriage and Wagon Workshop/ Perambur
Electrical Workshop/ Perambur
Loco Works/ Perambur
Engineering Workshop/ Arakkonam
Chennai Division – ELS/ AJJ
Chennai Division – RS/ AVD
Chennai Division – RS/ TBM
Chennai Division – DSL/ TNP
Chennai Division – C&W/ BBQ
Chennai Division – RS/ RPM
Railway Hospital/ Perambur
1. The selection will be on the basis of Merit List prepared in respect of all the eligible candidates who apply against the Notification.
2. The Merit List will be prepared by the Committee nominated for this purpose.
3. Marks obtained in Matriculation will be converted for 200 and merit list will be drawn based on the converted marks duly ensuring Minimum 50% in aggregate marks in Matriculation.
4. For SC/ST, Ex.servicemen and PWD ( PH quota) candidates the minimum percentage of 50% marks in aggregate in Matriculation is not insisted upon.
5. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the older candidate will be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who has passed Matriculation Examination earlier will be considered.
How to Apply
1. Applicants should apply online only in website “ www.rrcmas.in “
2. Processing fees of Rs.100/- to be paid online via Debit card or Internet banking. Account Name: WORKSHOP PERSONNEL OFFICER,CARRIAGE & WAGON WORKS AYANAVARAM, CHENNAI. Account No: 38054019360, State Bank of India, Ayanavaram Branch, Chennai-600 023.
3. SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates are exempted from the payment of Processing Fee.
4. Candidates should submit only one application irrespective of the number of trades/units applied for.
5. Candidates shall apply only one category of Fresher category, Ex.ITI or MLT.
South Central Railway has published a notification for appointment of Apprentice vacancies in various trades. The qualification needed is 10th Class or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks and ITI certificate in the relevant trade. The age of candidate should be between 15 Years to 24 Years. Those Candidates who are Interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online till 08-12-2019.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Western Railway, Jaipur has published a notification for appointment of Apprentice vacancies. The candidates must possess 10th Class, ITI (Relevant Trade)/ its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks in aggrigate from a recognised board with National Trade Certificate in notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT. The age limit is between 15 to 25 years. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 08-11-2019.
Rail Wheel Factory, Ministry of Railways has declared a notification for appointment Apprentice Vacancies. The candidates must possess 10th Class Examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks & National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trade. The age of candidate should be between 15 Years to 24 Years. Candidates who are Interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can Apply till 15-11-2019.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has declared the applications for the recruitment of Group ‘D’ vacancies in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix. Qualification required is 10th pass or ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/ SCVT/ equivalent or NAC granted by NCVT. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 33 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 12-03-2019 at 17:00 Hrs.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Ministerial & Isolated Categories (Steno, Jr Translator & Chief Law Asst) vacancies. Qualification required is 10+2 or its equivalent, Graduation, Diploma, Master Degree, B.Ed, B.E. or B.Tech. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 45 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 08-03-2019 at 10:00 Hrs.