Hiring Organisation: National Institute for Smart Government
Address: 1st Floor, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, New Delhi Delhi 110003
• Support UIDAI eco system partners in adoption and roll out of the Aadhaar Authentication Services
• Provide onsite support for the 50 districts Financial Inclusion pilot rollout
• Extend support for project implementation at the ground level
• Provide support for post go live field level support and issues resolution through liaising with government departments, application support and operations teams etc.
• Travel in rural areas is required to field level monitoring
• Other tasks assigned by UIDAI Regional Offices from time to time
Education Requirements: BE/B Tech/MCA/BCA/BSC/ (computers) with Diploma in DOEACC/ Systems Development / GNIIT etc.
Experience Requirements: 4-6 Years of experience managing IT software / Hardware platform support / Software applications/ Web development, and user support
• Any certification in Technical Support (e.g. CCNA, MCSE, OCP etc.)
• Experience of leading a team of 2-3 resource for software implementation support function
• Implementation support experience in government (e- Governance) and Financial Services industry programmes an advantage.
• Working knowledge of Java , web service , RDBMS an advantage
• Good issues resolution and reporting skills
• Good communication and coordinate skills
• Willingness to travel and work betterment of rural areas
Last Date: 12-November-2015
General Information: Employees from Government / Public sector Organizations with previous experience in handling e-Governance initiatives at the National or State level are encouraged to apply only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may submit their application online. The last date for filling up the applications is 12.11.2015
Details will be available at: http://nisg.org/files/documents/UP1447069338.pdf