Terms & Conditions
1. A consolidated amount as mentioned in the table above will be paid to the selected candidates for the respective posts.
2. She/He will be posted at Division of Agril. Economics & ABM, SKUAST-J, Main Campus – Chatha, Jammu.
3. Candidates who are already employed in Govt. Organization should produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer.
4. For SC/ST/OBC candidate age limit is as per the State Govt. J&K norms. Such candidates claiming relaxation in age should produce the caste certificate from the Competent Authority.
5. Position is purely temporary basis and co-terminus with the scheme. Selected candidate will not be entitled for any claim for regular appointment/ absorption in SKUAST-Jammu or in sponsoring agency in future.
6. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for appearing in the interview.
7. Interested candidates may appear for the Interview in the prescribed application form downloaded from the university website: www.skuast.org duly filled in by the candidate affixed with recent passport size photograph of the candidate and self attested photocopies of the documents/ certificates in support of age, qualification, experience, testimonials and other credentials as prescribed in the job qualification must be submitted to Incharge, R-ABI & Head, Division of Agricultural Economics & ABM, SKUAST-J, Chatha, Jammu (J&K) through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (scanned copy) and must ensure to reach this office on or before 27th of June, 2019 up to 5 p.m. sharp. The original application form enclosed and requisite documents shall be accompanied and submitted to this office in person at the time of Interview.
8. Candidates must also bring all the original experience/ testimonials in support of age, qualifications, experiences etc.
9. Canvassing in any form will liable to disqualify the candidature. The university decision will be final & binding in all respect.
10. Candidates will have to report at the university two hour prior to schedule date & time with all documents in original for verification etc.
11. A candidate applying for more than one post shall submit separate application form alongwith requisite documents for each post.
12. For the contractual position at S. No. 4, the selection will be based upon the merit of the candidate and no interview shall be conducted for that post.