Name of the Post: SJVN Limited Executive Trainee Posts 2019
Post Date: 04-03-2019
Total Vacancy: 68
Information: Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited), has declared the notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee Posts. Qualification required is Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline), MBBS / MD recognized by MCI. The maximum age limit required is 30 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 12-03-2019.
1. Eligible candidates would be required to undergo an All India Computer Based Test. Candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personnel Interview based on the performance in this test.
2. The written test will be held in the test centers of following cities: 1) Delhi/ NOIDA/ Gurugram/ Delhi NCR 2) Himachal Pradesh: Baddi/ Bilaspur/ Hamirpur/ Kangra/ Kullu/ Mandi/ Palampur/ Shimla/ Solan 3) Dehradun 4) Chandigarh/ Mohali. Candidates have to choose any two test centers/cities as preference -1 and preference-2 as Test Center and no change in any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, SJVN reserves the right to add/delete any Centre and allocate any Centre to the candidates.
3. The test will be in two parts, Part-I will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions of the relevant discipline and Part-II will consist of 30 multiple-choice questions on Executive Aptitude.
4. Based on the merit and requirement, the candidates qualifying the computer based test will be informed separately and will be required to undergo Group Discussion and Personal Interview before the Company’s Central Selection Board.
5. The selected Trainees shall undergo one year training. The final place of posting will be allocated after successful completion of training. Candidates can be placed anywhere in India or abroad, in any of the functions at Projects/ Stations or offices of SJVN.
How to Apply
1. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
2. Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing/providing the correct details while filling-up the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. Once the Form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
3. The process for submitting the application for Recruitment against various posts on direct Recruitment Basis at SJVN is given below: Step-I: Sign-up by filling-up Discipline opted, Post Applied Name, Mobile No. and E-mail ID. The candidates will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered email ID. Step-II: Re-login and select the category and fill up the Personal Details, Qualification Details, upload relevant documents (photo/signature) and Scribe declaration form (if applicable) and submit Fee online via Bill desk (if applicable) through net banking, debit cards or credit cards.
4. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted.
5. A Candidate can apply for one discipline only. Application of candidate applying for more than one discipline will be summarily rejected.