Senior Technical Assistant (PGDCA)
Hiring Organisation: Kerala State Electronic Development Corporation (KELTRON)
Salary: INR S2 , 7430 - 12770
Address: Corporate Marketing, Keltron House, Vellayambalam, Trivandrum Kerala 695033 India
Education Requirements: Graduate with minimum one year full time PGDCA with 55% marks
Experience Requirements: Minimum 3 years experience in software packages and conversant with embedded system in medium/ large scale industry
Date & Time of Interview:
Age Limit: 36 Yrs
Last Date: 11-September-2015
No Of Post: 01
1. The positions carry benefits like DA, HRA, Gratuity, EPF and other perquisites like Medical Insurance for self and dependents, membership in welfare scheme, subsidised canteen facility, leave encashment facility, conveyance facility (selected locations only), housing loan interest subsidy etc. as applicable for respective category of employees in the Company.
2. Age for the selection will be calculated as on the 1st day of January of the year in which the notification for the selection is published.
3. Only post qualification experience will be considered for the posts which requires experience. The required post qualification experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application.
4. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
5. Candidates are required to produce equivalency certificate wherever applicable to prove their academic eligibility for the selection process.
6. The selection process will be based on academic qualification, experience stipulated, written test/skill test, group discussion (wherever required) and interview, depending upon the total number of eligible applicants. Selection process will be held at Trivandrum.
7. Documents to prove Qualification, Age, Community, Experience etc. have to be produced as and when called for. SC/ST candidates have to produce caste certificate and OBC candidates have to produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of certificate verification. Such certificates should possess a validity period of one year at the time of certificate verification.
8. Age relaxation will be applicable to eligible candidates as per rules.
9. Communal Reservation as per PSC rules will be applicable.
10. Selected candidates should be ready to serve anywhere in India.
11. Pay Scale, Training and Probation period
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through KELTRON's website www.keltron.org/careers. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
Details will be available at: http://swg.keltron.org/Resume/ksedc_rglr_aug.php?arn_cod=1