Senior Research Fellow
Hiring Organisation: Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
Salary: INR As per ICAR guidelines (revised): Rs. 25,000/- per month for Ist year and 2nd year. Rs. 28,000/- per month for 3rd year.
Address: Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Hisar Haryana India
Education Requirements: Master’s degree in the relevant subject (Veterinary Public Health & Epidemiology, Vety. Microbiology, Virology, Veterinary Immunology, Animal Biotechnology, Biotechnology and Molecular Biology) with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree with First Division or 60% marks or equivalent OGPA. Candidates having post-graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification as mentioned in the OM SR/S9/Z-09/2012 of DST dated 21.10.2014.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience of collection of data, serum samples and other biological material from animals in the field conditions, and (ii) Working experience with zoonotic pathogens, ELISA test and other molecular biology and microbiological techniques.
Date & Time of Interview: Date: 19.09.2015 Time: 10.30 AM
Age Limit: 40 years for men; 45 years for women (upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST and PH categories)
No Of Post: 01
1. No separate letter for interview will be issued. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
2. The candidates should bring self attested photocopies of their academic and other achievements to be submitted along with the application. Original certificates shall also be required to be produced/shown at the time of interview.
3. The post of SRF is purely temporary and only till 31.3.2017 or completion of the work, whichever is earlier. However, in case the work and conduct is not found satisfactory, the services of incumbent(s) can be terminated at any time.
4. He/She will not be regular employees of the university and would not be entitled for any CPF/GPF or any other benefits admissible to the regular employees.
5. He/She will be required to produce a medical certificate of fitness from the CMO of this university at the time of joining.
6. He/She would report for duty within 10 days from the date of issue of the orders, failing which his/her appointment shall be treated as withdrawn.
7. His/Her place of work will be the Department of VPHE, LUVAS, Hisar
8. He/She will be required to execute an agreement on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 15/- before he/she is allowed to join the post.
How To Apply:
Interview will be held on 19.09.2015 at 10.30 A.M. in the office of Director of Research, LUVAS, Hisar. No separate letter for interview will be issued. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview. Original certificates will be required to be produced/ shown at the time of interview. (Please also bring certified true copies of the original certificates to be submitted to the University).
Details will be available at: http://www.luvas.edu.in/newsDetails.php?c=1&ID=324