Senior System Analyst
Hiring Organisation: National Institute for Smart Government
Address: 1st Floor, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, New Delhi Delhi 110003
• Ownership for IT needs of the Regional office of the UIDAI:
• Study IT needs of the UIDAI Regional Office and ensure key deliverables in IT are met
• Manage IT professionals who support the Regional Office of the UIDAI.
• Interface with IT Firm and MSP engaged by UIDAI for implementation of the project, as and when asked for.
• Operations and maintenance of the IT Systems, hardware, printers, Software applications, LAN, communication room etc.
• Vendor management activities for desktops/laptops/network/communication equipment/ data cards etc; manage licenses/renewals/upgrades and SLA compliance as required for all of the above.
• Supervise/undertake enrollment data upload from the Regional Office networks to CIDR; own troubleshooting and escalation of IT related issues with vendors, MSP and CIDR.
• Support the technical helpdesk of CIDR as relates to the Regional office, and monitor issues for resolution
• Interact on all IT related matters with UIDAI appointed Registrars for enrolling residents including sub-registrars and enrolling agents appointed by Registrars so as to resolve IT issues
Education Requirements: BE/B Tech or BCA with a Diploma in DOEACC/ Systems Development/GNIIT etc.
Experience Requirements: 4-6 years of experience on managing IT support/Hardware platforms/software applications/ Web development, and user support.
Last Date: 15-November-2015
General Information: Employees from Government/Public Sector Organizations with previous experience in Handling e-Governance initiatives at the National or State level are encouraged to apply Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may submit their application online. The last date for filling up the applications is 15.11.2015
Details will be available at: http://nisg.org/files/documents/UP1446799271.pdf