Senior Administrative Officer
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Address: Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow ,Uttar Pradesh 226 013
Pay Scale: Rs.50,000/- (all inclusive) p.m (Negotiable as per qualification & experience)
Educational Requirements: First class Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
Desirable Qualifications: Candidates having First class MBA or equivalent qualification in management will be preferred.
Experience Requirements: At least 10 years of post-qualification administrative experience in a government department or reputed Management Education Institute/IIT/University/ College / commercial organization of national repute, out of which at least 5 years at the level of Administrative Officer/Assistant Registrar or equivalent. The candidate having experience of working in Government Organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organizations dealing with Establishment related matters would be preferred. Knowledge of Government rules and regulations is desirable. Should be well versed in computer applications and have command over spoken and written English.
Age Limit: Below 50 Yrs
How to Apply: 1. The interested and eligible candidates may forward their application to e-mail ‘email@example.com’ latest by 14.03.2016 upto 5.30 pm. The application should contain the full details.
2) The candidates have to produce their bio-data alongwith one set of self-attested photocopies of all testimonials in support of their educational qualifications, experience etc. at the time of interview. They should also bring all testimonials, in original, for verification purpose.
3) Those appeared in walk-in-interview for the above positions on 17.02.2016 need not to apply again.
4) All the applications received within the due date in response to this advertisement shall be considered for short-listing by a Screening Committee and ONLY the candidates recommended by the Screening Committee will be called for interview. The decision of the Institute on short-listing will be final and the Institute will not entertain any correspondence in this respect.
5) Candidates called for the interview will be paid AC (III tier) to and fro railway fare by the shortest route for which proof of journey/copy of ticket is required to be produced. No any other incidental expenses or local conveyance will be reimbursed.
6) The contract engagement will be for a period of three years which will be renewed year to year basis depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
7) Experience criteria may be relaxed in exceptionally deserving cases.
8) IIML reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts, if it desires so.
9) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
10) Legal disputes if any will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Lucknow only.
Details will be available at: http://www.iiml.ac.in/wp-content/upload s/2016/03/Noida-contract-posts-full-ad.pdf