1. Besides the Basic Pay the posts carry other allowances and fringe benefits as per company’s Rules/NCWA-X
2. Applications can be made either in On-Line mode or Off-Line mode.
3. Govt. /Semi Govt/PSU employees should send their applications through proper channel.
4. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
5. The candidates for the above posts will be selected on the basis of Written Test only.
6. The SC/ST candidates appearing in the Written Examination will be reimbursed the ordinary class fare (to & fro) on production of proof of journey.
7. The off line application forms should be filled in by typing or computer printing.
8. For Online applications the SECL web site www.secl.gov.in. will remain open with effect from 01-02-2019 to 20-02-2019.
9. After applying online, the candidate is required to take the printout of the Application Form and sign at the space provided.
10. The filled in offline & online applications along with self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of age, educational/technical/statutory qualification, caste, experience and three copies of recent passport size photograph (01 should be affixed) attested by Gazetted Officer should reach to the General Manager (P/MP), SECL,Seepat Road, Bilaspur (CG), Pin - 495 006 through Regd. Post only on or before 28-02-2019.
11. No application will be entertained received after 28/02/2019.
12. For all informations regarding recruitment of above posts, the candidates may visit SECL website www.secl.gov.in.