SBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 47 Analytics Translator, Sector Credit Specialist and Other Posts
Oct 30, 2018
Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
Post Date: 30-10-2018
Total Vacancy: 47
Information: State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the employment notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (Analytics Translators, Sector Credit Specialists & Other) vacancies on regular basis. Qualification required is B. Tech/ B.E (CS)/ MCA/ MBA/ M. Stat. with relevant experience, CA/ MBA/ PGDM with relevant experience, MBA (Finance) / ICWA/ CFA. The age limit is required minimum will be 25 years and maximum will be 35 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 30-10-2018.
Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 30-10-2018
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 22-11-2018
Age Limit (as on 30-09-2018)
Minimum Age: 25 Years
Maximum Age: 35 Years
Age relaxation is admissible by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
B. Tech/ B.E (CS)/ MCA/ MBA/ M. Stat. with relevant experience
Sector Credit Specialist
CA/ MBA/ PGDM with relevant experience
Portfolio Management Specialist
CA/ MBA (Finance) with relevant experience
Sector Risk Specialist
CA/ MBA (Finance) / ICWA/ CFA with relevant experience
How to Apply
1. Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ Interview advices etc. by email.
2. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
3. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
1. Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
2. Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies. The Candidates should possess Any Degree. The age limit should be between 20 Years to 28 Years. Interested and eligible Candidates having the essential qualification and experience may Apply Online from 17-09-2019.
State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies on regular basis. The Candidates should possess Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/ IT/ ECE or MCA/ M.Sc.(IT) / M.Sc (Computer Science) with relevant experience, B.E. / B. Tech (Relevant Disciplines). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 06-09-2019.
State Bank of India (SBI) has published the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (Head, Central Research Team, Relationship Manager & Other) vacancies on regular basis. The qualification required is Degree/ PG with relevant experience, MBA/ PGDM. The interested candidates can apply online from 23-05-2019.
State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification of Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies. State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following 19 Cadre Officers posts. The Qualification required is B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA (from a recognized University/ Institution) CS/IT Engineering Graduate/ Post Graduate shall be preferred. MBA as an additional qualification is preferred. Those candidates who are interested and fall into eligibility criteria can apply online from 16-05-2019. The last date of applying is 02.06.2019.
State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) vacancies. Qualification required is Graduation in any discipline. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 28 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 12-04-2019.