SBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 47 Analytics Translator, Sector Credit Specialist and Other Posts
Oct 30, 2018
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
Post Date: 30-10-2018
Total Vacancy: 47
Information: State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the employment notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (Analytics Translators, Sector Credit Specialists & Other) vacancies on regular basis. Qualification required is B. Tech/ B.E (CS)/ MCA/ MBA/ M. Stat. with relevant experience, CA/ MBA/ PGDM with relevant experience, MBA (Finance) / ICWA/ CFA. The age limit is required minimum will be 25 years and maximum will be 35 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 30-10-2018.
Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 30-10-2018
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 22-11-2018
Age Limit (as on 30-09-2018)
Minimum Age: 25 Years
Maximum Age: 35 Years
Age relaxation is admissible by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
B. Tech/ B.E (CS)/ MCA/ MBA/ M. Stat. with relevant experience
Sector Credit Specialist
CA/ MBA/ PGDM with relevant experience
Portfolio Management Specialist
CA/ MBA (Finance) with relevant experience
Sector Risk Specialist
CA/ MBA (Finance) / ICWA/ CFA with relevant experience
How to Apply
1. Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ Interview advices etc. by email.
2. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
3. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
1. Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
2. Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit
State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply online for same posts. Qualification required is Post Graduate, B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT) with relevant experience, Degree/ PG (Law), Chartered Accountant, Graduation/ PG with relevant experience. The interested candidates can apply online from 09-01-2019.
State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply online for the same post. Qualification required is Graduation with relevant experience, B.E/ B.Tech, MBA (Finance)/ CA/ CFA, Post Graduation in Banking & Finance, Ph.D, MBA or 02 years Post Graduate Diploma in Management, PGDM. The interested candidates can apply online from 22-11-2018.
State Bank of India (SBI) has given a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (Deputy Manager (Security) & Fire Officer vacancies on regular & contract basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Ph.D in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector with relevant experince. State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification for the recruitment of Post Doctoral Research Fellow vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.