Jr.Officer [Air Operations]
Hiring Organisation: Balmer Lawrie
Salary: INR Rs.9000 – 22000/- ; CTC: Rs.3.8 – 8.6 [in lacs /annum]
Address: Ambadeep Building, 20th Floor, 14, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Responsibilities: The incumbent will be responsible for: - Handling Air Import Documentation and Operations - Coordination with CHA team to ensure clearance within free time - Reducing unrecoverable demurrage payout - Co-ordination with Customers and Airlines The above list is only indicative and not exhaustive.
Education Requirements: Graduate
Experience Requirements: 3 years preferable in Logistic Industry
Desirable Qualifications: Diploma in Management/ Logistics / Supply chain Managment
Age Limit: 35 years as on 1.7.2015
Last Date: 10-December-2015
No Of Post: 01
1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY
3. Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
4. Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
5. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
6. The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the company and discretion of the management.
7. Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
8. Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
9. The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for relaxation of age and/or for consideration against reserved positions
10. Relaxations / Reservations etc for SC/ST, PWD and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) will be as per Government Rules/Presidential Directives.
11. Candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) category should produce the original caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per the guidelines of Government of India in support of their claim, at the time of interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate issued by Competent Authority, his / her candidature will not be considered and his/ her travelling expenses will not be reimbursed.
How To Apply: Please register your self using the link given below: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100 After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab.
Details will be available at: http://balmerlawrie.com/files/vacancy%20notification%20JO%20Air%20Operations%202015%20BLR.pdf