SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 156 Operator and Attendant Vacancies
Nov 17, 2018
Location:West Bengal, IN
Organization Name: Steel Authority of India Limited, IISCO Steel Plant
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: SAIL, IISCO Steel Plant Various Vacancies
Total Vacancy: 156
Information: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), IISCO Steel Plant has published the notification for the recruitment of Operator cum Technician and Attendant cum Technician vacancies. Qualification required is Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma (Engg Disciplines) from a Govt recognized Institute, Matriculation & ITI from Govt Recognized Institute. The maximum age limit required is 28 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 15-11-2018.
Steel Authority of India Limited, IISCO Steel Plant
For Sl No 1 & Sl No 2 SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM candidates: Nill
Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card
Starting Date for Apply Online: 15-11-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 14-12-2018
Age Limit (as on 14-12-2018)
Maximum: 28 Years
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per rules.
For Sl No 1: Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma (Engg Disciplines) from a Govt recognized Institute.
For Sl No 2: Matriculation & ITI from Govt Recognized Institute.
Operator cum Technician
Attendant cum Technician
1. Eligible candidates will be required to appear in a written examination and on the basis of their performance in the written examination, the candidates shall be called for Trade Test/Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3. Trade Test/Skill Test will be of qualifying in nature.
2. The final merit list will be prepared in descending order separately for each discipline and category on the basis of the total marks obtained in the written test by the candidates who qualify in Trade Test/Skill Test. There shall be 4 stages of Bio-Metric intervention in the entire selection process.
How to Apply
1. Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in (link available on the ‘IISCO Steel Plant’ section of the ‘Careers’ page of the website). No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
2. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Skill Test/Trade Test. Mere issue of admit card or Skill Test/ Trade Test call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
3. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his/her eligibility.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant has release an advertisement for the recruitment of Attendant cum Technician, Operator cum Technician, Jr Staff Nurse & Other vacancies. The age limit required is between 18 Years to 28 Years. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online from 15-11-2019.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro Steel Plant has declared the notification for appointment of Operator-cum-Technician Trainee & Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee Vacancies. The qualification required is Matriculation, Diploma (Relevant Engg Discipline). Candidates who are Interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online from 20-09-2019.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Rourkela Steel Plant has announced an employment notification for the recruitment of Specialist, Medical Officer, Jr Manager, Nursing Sister, Technician & Other vacancies. The candidates must possess B.Sc, 10+2/ Intermediate (Science), MBBS, M.Sc, MD/ MS/ DNB (Relevant Discipline) with experience. The Minimum age of the candidate should be 18. Interested and eligible Candidates having the essential qualification and experience can apply online from 25-07-2019.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Collieries Division has declared the applications for the recruitment of Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor vacancies. Qualification required is Matriculation, Diploma (Mining Engg), Matriculation with relevant Certificate of Competency. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 28 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 14-02-2019.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro Steel Plant has published the applications for the recruitment of Operator-cum-Technician Trainee & Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee vacancies. Qualification required is Matriculation, Diploma (Relevant Engg Discipline), Matric + ITI (Relevant Trade). The interested candidates can apply online from 29-01-2019.