How to Apply
1. Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
2. Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/ Trade/ Aadhaar number/ Marks/CGPA/ preference for Divisions/ Workshops etc. very carefully as the Computerised Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application. In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily.
3. Applicants should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, Applicants have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The Applicants not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
4. This provision is applicable to the Applicants of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam. Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application. Applicants have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of Document Verification.
5. Applicants should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarrment.
6. Applicants are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be notified on website and email/SMS will be sent only to the selected Applicants which will be 17 treated as deemed to have been read by the Applicants.
7. Applicants may submit their preference for Division / Workshop however the preference is only to facilitate allotment of Divisions / Workshops in the initial Merit List to the extent of Slots notified and not as a matter of right.
8. Applicants possessing ITI qualification in more than one trade can apply for different relevant trades separately.
9. Applicants trying to submit more than one application for the same TRADE with different particulars like Name / Father’s name / Community / PWD/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
10. Applicants have to download printouts of their Online application which should be produced as and when required by the Railway Administration. Applicants are required to report for Document / Certificate Verification with their Originals and Medical Exam in the concerned Division / Workshop / Unit allotted.