Name of the Post: RRC Western Railway Apprentice Posts 2019
Post Date: 13-12-2018
Total Vacancy: 3553
Information: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway, Mumbai has declared the notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies against the 3553 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2018-19. Qualification required is Candidates should possess Matriculation or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board, ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade. The age limit is required minimum will be 15 years and maximum will be 24 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 10-12-2018 at 11.00 hrs.
RRC, Western Railway
Apprentice Vacancies 2018
Age Limit (as on 09-01-2019)
1. Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
2. In case of two Applicants having the same marks; the Applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the date so birth are also same, then the· Applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
3. Applicants need not send any copies of application/ certificates/documents to RRC/WR by post but have to upload the same online.
4. Initially, the Tradewise / Communitywise Merit List will be issued equal to the number of slots notified i.e. total 3553 Applicants will be called as per the Merit in the relevant trade considering their preference for Divisions/ Workshop subject to availability of slots.
5. Final selection of Applicants would be subject to verification of original testimonials and on being found fit in appropriate Medical examination conducted by the concerned Divisions / Workshops.
6. Candidates in the Stand-by list will be issued Call Letters only on receipt of details of absentees, medically unfit and rejected candidates from the Merit list allotted to the concerned Divisions /Workshop. The Call letters will be issued strictly in the order of Merit.
How to Apply
1. Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
2. Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/ Trade/ Aadhaar number/ Marks/CGPA/ preference for Divisions/ Workshops etc. very carefully as the Computerised Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application. In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily.
3. Applicants should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, Applicants have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The Applicants not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
4. This provision is applicable to the Applicants of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam. Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application. Applicants have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of Document Verification.
5. Applicants should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarrment.
6. Applicants are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be notified on website and email/SMS will be sent only to the selected Applicants which will be 17 treated as deemed to have been read by the Applicants.
7. Applicants may submit their preference for Division / Workshop however the preference is only to facilitate allotment of Divisions / Workshops in the initial Merit List to the extent of Slots notified and not as a matter of right.
8. Applicants possessing ITI qualification in more than one trade can apply for different relevant trades separately.
9. Applicants trying to submit more than one application for the same TRADE with different particulars like Name / Father’s name / Community / PWD/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
10. Applicants have to download printouts of their Online application which should be produced as and when required by the Railway Administration. Applicants are required to report for Document / Certificate Verification with their Originals and Medical Exam in the concerned Division / Workshop / Unit allotted.
|Download Doc Verification Admit Card||Click Here|
|Provisional Merit List & Cutoff Marks||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|