How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply for the notified posts of any one RRB only as per their eligibility through ONLINE application mode by visiting the official website of RRBs as listed at Para 20.0.
2. Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in this CEN thoroughly before starting to fill up the application by clicking the appropriate Link on the RRB website. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of this CEN correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
3. Candidates are advised to visit websites of RDSO (www.rdso.indianrailways.gov.in - >Directorates->Psycho Technical Directorate ->Guidelines for Aptitude Test) for question patterns and other details of CBAT.
4. In order to ensure speedy filling up of application by the candidates, they should keep the following documents ready in digital form before logging in to the application page.
5. Check RRB wise Vacancies for the qualification and Reservation Category of the candidate: The candidates are advised to check the Post Parameter Table and Vacancy Table in this CEN to ascertain vacancies notified against all RRBs and then decide the RRB for which they wish to apply and ensure that the RRB to which they wish to fill the online application is having vacancies for their educational qualification, community/category and eligibility in terms of age, medical standards, disability etc.
6. Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/Bio-Data, fee paid etc. carefully. They are also required to exercise their option/preference for Post(s), Railway(s)/Production Unit(s).
7. Candidates are further advised to visit the official website(s) of RRBs frequently to get the latest information on various stages of recruitment process or any changes about this CEN.
8. The onus is on the candidates to prove with valid documents that all the information submitted by them in the ONLINE application is true.