How to Apply
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
5. Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC. EWS certificate should also be as per Gov. of India format.
6. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called).
7. Applications received after the last date of receipt of Application Form and documents shall be rejected. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay in post/courier for any reason whatsoever.
8. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
9. Candidates should submit only single online application for one VC No. and application once submitted cannot be altered. However, candidates wishing for more than one VC No. will have to apply separately for each VC No. and appear for selection as per schedule mentioned. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
10. . If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
11. Exact Date, time and details of venue of the selection shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates.