Assistant Program Officer (Post Doctoral Associate) in Academic Affairs
Hiring Organisation: Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)
Address: Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram Kerala 695014
Education Requirements: PhD in Science
Desirable Qualifications: Strong familiarity with MS Office including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel; good web skills; excellent communication and written skills are desirable.
Age Limit: Upper age limit for the position is 35 years (relaxable by 5 years for woman candidates)
Last Date: 18-December-2015
1. The position is part of the RGCB Plan Project Program (Academic Affairs) and is purely of a temorary nature in project mode. Selection to this position will in no way give any right to further emplyment at RGCB in any other temporaray or permanent position.
2. Upper age limit for the position is 35 years (relaxable by 5 years for woman candidates)
3. The Director, RGCB reserves right to not to fill the position advertised.
4. The candidates must be citizens of India.
5. Fellowship will be as per the prescribed norms for post doctoral associates at RGCB.
6. Merely fulfilling the requirements in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be considered for the position. The applications received will be scrutinized and candidates who in the opinion of the institute are likely to be suitable will be shortlisted for further selection procedures.
7. The Selection Committee will make appropriate decision on total and individual impact factors in relation to the overall application, research areas and needs of the institute. The decision of the institute in all these matters will be final. No interim enquiries/ correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained in the matter.
8. Persons working under the Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Central Autonomous Bodies shall submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures as required. Those who are unable to forward their application through proper channel may submit NOC from their employer at the time of selection interview, if shortlisted. Without this NOC, the applicant will not be allowed to attend the selection procedures.
9. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
10. Last date for receving applications is 17.30 hrs. on December 18, 2015.
How To Apply: Applications may be submitted on plain paper with a detailed bio-data and other relevant documents by post to the undersigned or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Details will be available at: http://rgcb.res.in/assistant-program-officer/