Senior Technology Officer
Hiring Organisation: Regional Centre for Biotechnology
Salary: INR Rs 55000.00
Address: Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3 rd Milestone Faridabad-Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad Haryana 121001 India
Education Requirements: Ph.D. in Natural Sciences, minimum 60% marks in M.Sc. or equivalent degree
Desirable Qualifications: Canditdiade must have an experince in handling Mass Spectrometry system. Experience at the PhD level in Chemistry/Biochemistry /Proteomics with a strong motivation in research career is highly desirable. Strong PhD level training with proteins chemistry, protein purification and statistical analysis of proteomics. Either/ both qualifications should be substantiated by published papers
Last Date: 15-November-2015
1. Appointment will be made on a contract initially for 1 year and may be extended based on annual evaluation until completion of the project.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board / University.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. Other facilities as per rules of the Centre
5. Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Only the candidates short listed by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for interview. In case a large number of applications are received for each post, the Screening Committee may limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher qualification or alternatively may arrange written screening tests for short-listing the candidates. The decision of the Centre in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
How To Apply:
Applicants may apply along with the requisite documents (attested copies) pertaining to proof of date of birth, academic/professional qualifications, experience (if any), in the prescribed format available on our websites: www.rcb.res.in and www.rcb.ac.in. Applications should be sent to the Registrar, Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3 rd Milestone Faridabad-Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad -121001, Haryana, India, through Registered Post/Speed Post on or before November 15, 2015. A soft copy of the application should also be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete application or application received after November 15, 2015 will not be entertained.
Details will be available at: http://www.rcb.res.in/upload/RecruitmentSeniorTechnologyOfficerposition.pdf