Junior Admin Assistant (JAA)
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Address:Regd. Office: 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai,Maharashtra 400020
Pay Scale: Rs.13500 - 37630
Desirable Qualifications: Regular Graduation (B.Sc / B.Com/ B.A / Bachelor in Computer Applications) with 50% aggregate marks of all semesters / years with proficiency in computer skills (Typing speed, MS Office – Word, Excel and Power point).
No of Post: 04
Age Limit: 35 years
Last Date: 03/21/2016
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form. Apply online only on www.hpclcareers.com or through www.hindustanpetroleum.com. No other mode of the application shall be accepted. Online Application System will be open from 11:00 AM on 04th March 2016 to 23:59 hrs. on 21st March 2016.
General Instructions: · Indian Nationals only need to apply. · The last date for reckoning age will be will be considered as of 21st March 2016. · The last date for online application for all positions is 21st March 2016. · Only Online Applications will be acceptable. Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg / gif format less than 50 kb) ready before filling online application form. · Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HCPL. Admit Card for Written Test, Specimen Questions, Interview Call Letters, etc. will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from HPCL website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Various intimations, schedules/dates can be accessed through HPCL website. · Mere issue of Admit card/Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. · HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/admit card sent/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id.
· Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government, should submit their application through proper channel. They are required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of document verification failing which their candidature will not be entertained.
· Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered. The email id provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law. · All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained. · For JAA, all the qualifications should be regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. · For GSA, ITI trade certificate should be recognized by National/State council for vocational training.
· The vacancies indicated above is tentative and the Corporation may increase the relevant categories at the discretion of Management and in compliance with Presidential Directives on reservation at the time of appointment. Depending on the requirement, the corporation reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
· In case large number of applications are received, Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria. · In case of less number of applications are received, Management reserves the right to modify the selection process.
· Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Skill test for JAA, and for behavioural assessment for both JAA and GSA, and reject the application without assigning any reasons/change the number of posts.
· HPCL reserves the right not to fill any of the above posts advertised at any stage of selection process.
Details will be available at: http://www.hindusta npetroleum.com/documents/pdf/Detailed%20Advertisement%20SRD_PwD.pdf