Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Address:B-15, Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200/-
Educational Requirements: B.Com from a recognized University
Experience Requirements: Three years experience of accounts works in a Govt./Semi Govt./ Autonomous Organization.
No of Post: 03*
Age Limit: Age Between 18 and 30 years (as on closing date of application).
Last Date: 03/18/2016
How to Apply:
1. Application must be submitted through proper channel in the prescribed format published as annexure to this advertisement. Application should be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only) through a Demand Draft Valid for 06 months in favour of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti payable at Noida. Application fee in any other form will not be accepted. Such applications will be treated as having been received without application fee and will be summarily rejected.
2. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/Woman and Physically Handicapped categories.
3. Envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letters “Application for the post of ____________________in NVS”.
4. Applications must be accompanied with attested copies of certificate in proof of age qualifications, experience and pay scale and category (in All India Format for OBCs).
5. Duly filled in applications must reach by ordinary post only within 30 (Thirty) days of publication of this notification and 45 (Forty five) days for those candidates residing in North Eastern States, Lahaul Spiti, Ladakh (J&K), Andman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep Island at the address given below:- Deputy Commissioner (Admn.) Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Government of India B-15, Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida, U.P. – 201309 6. Application submitted in a different format or at a different address other than that given above shall not be entertained.
1. The candidates must apply only in the application format published to this advertisement and may also utilize it in original. If needed, this form can be got photocopied typed or printed on white paper of Foolscap size (21 cm X 30 cm) in double space only on one side of the paper. No forms will be supplied by NVS.
2. NVS can take up the verification of eligibility of the candidate at any point of time. If found ineligible, the candidature shall be summarily rejected.
3. Selected candidates are liable to be posted/transferred anywhere in India.
4. Candidates working in Govt. departments, Autonomous Organizations, Recognized Institutions etc. must submit their application through proper channel.
Details will be available at: http://www.nvshq.org/uploads/1 notice/recruitment_18.02.16.pdf