Jr. Foreman (Civil) : National Aluminium Company Limited
Address: Mines & Refinery Complex, Damanjodi
Postal Code: 763 008City: Koraput
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,600 - 3% - 36,500/-
Educational Requirements: Diploma in Civil Engineering
Qualifications: Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution approved by NCVT or SCTE&VT.
Experience Requirements: 02 years in line experience.
Details will be available at: http://www.nalcoindia.com/download/Final%20Advt%20-%20CIVIL.pdf
Mining Mate (10) : National Aluminium Company Limited
Pay Scale: Rs. 11,700-3%-27,500/-
Educational Requirements: HSC with Mining Mate Certificate of Competency & valid First Aid Certificate
Qualifications: Candidates having experience in Mechanised mine shall be given preference.
Experience Requirements: 02 years experience in open cast metalliferous Mines as Mining Mate (After receipt of the Mining Mate Certificate of Competency)
How To Apply: 1) The candidates need to apply online in the career section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com) from 16/01/2016 (9.00 AM) to 31/01/2016 (4.00 PM). Candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, candidate is required to register again. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2) No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph, signature and demand draft towards application fee, (if applicable). In case the candidate is called for personal interview after getting selected in the written test, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form.
3) After on-line registration and successful submission of the application form, candidates are required to take a print out of the application form, affix a recent passport size (45mm X 35mm) colour front view photograph identical to the uploaded color photograph in the online application form and attach an application fee of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty Only) in the form of Bank Draft/DD drawn in favour of “National Aluminium Company Limited, Alumina Refinery” payable at DAMANJODI – 763008, Odisha after the release of advertisement. Application fee is not refundable for any reason whatsoever. (Application fee is not applicable for SC/ST/PWD/Ex- Serviceman candidates).
4) The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents i.e. Xerox copies of documents in support of qualification, caste certificate, experience certificate, valid employment exchange registration card,(if any) Recruitment Cell, Mines & Refinery Complex; National Aluminium Company Limited, DAMANJODI, Koraput- 763008, Odisha by etc. in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach The Sr. Manager(HRD), ordinary post
5) It may be noted that a candidate’s application only in soft format will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily if the (downloaded) hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents and application fee is not received on or before 15/02/2016 (5.00PM). immediately after submission of online application. Name of the post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope used for sending the hard copy of the application. No application will be received by hand. No manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless registered and applied online. The application must reach the address along with all documents by 15/02/2016 (5.00PM).
6) NALCO will not be responsible to any candidate for not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons.
7) A candidate can apply for only once in the on-line application portal. Candidates applying multiple times will not be considered.
General Instructions: 1) Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2) The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions as mentioned in this advertisement. Mere submission of application does not imply that the Company (NALCO) has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/ selection/even after appointment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature/appointment will automatically stand cancelled, as the candidature/appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
3) The e-mail id mentioned in the application form must remain valid for at least one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only. NALCO will not be responsible for any loss/non-delivery of e-mail/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong id or due to any other reason.
4) Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies must submit “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of personal interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear the personal interview. The interested candidates fulfilling the specifications may also apply for deputation with permanent absorption through proper channel as per Govt. guidelines. This is not applicable for departmental/internal candidates
5) SC/ST/PWD candidates called for test and interview will be paid second class return rail/bus fare by the shortest route subject to the condition that the place of stay is 30 KMs or more from the place of Test and Interview on production of tickets/proof of journey from their communication address mentioned in the on-line application. No change in communication address will be entertained at a later stage for the purpose of reimbursement of TA.
6) NALCO reserves the right to alter the minimum eligibility standards. The Management reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. NALCO also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process and also reserves the right to increase/decrease the post advertised, if need arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
7) Canvassing by a candidate in any form shall disqualify his/her candidature. 8) Any dispute with regard to the said recruitment will be settled within the jurisdiction of Bhubaneswar only
Last Date: 31/01/2016
Age Limit: 40 Yrs, 30 Yrs
Company Description: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) is a Navratna CPSE under Ministry of Mines, Govt. of India. It was established on 7th January, 1981, with its registered office at Bhubaneswar. The Company is a group ‘A’ CPSE having integrated and diversified operations in mining, metal and power with sales turnover of Rs 7024 crore in financial year 2013-14. Presently, Government of India holds 80.93% equity of NALCO. The company has a 68.25 lakh TPA Bauxite Mine & 22.75 lakh TPA Alumina Refinery located at Damanjodi in Koraput dist. of Odisha, and 4.60 lakh TPA Aluminium Smelter & 1200 MW Captive Power Plant located at Angul, Odisha. As per diversification plan, NALCO has ventured into renewable energy sectors. The Company has successfully commissioned two wind power plants. A 50.4 MW wind power plant at Gandikota, Andhra Pradesh and another of 47.6 MW wind power plant at Jaisalmer, Rajasthan are operational since December, 2012 and January, 2014 respectively. 260 KWp Rooftop Solar Power System has been made operational at Office and Township, Bhubaneswar during FY 2014-15. NALCO has bulk shipment facilities at Vizag port for export of Alumina/Aluminium and import of caustic soda and also utilises facilities of Kolkata and Paradeep ports.
The company has its regional marketing offices in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai & Chennai its branch offices at Bangalore, Paradeep , Ahmedabad and its 11 stockyards at various locations in the Country. NALCO is the first Company in Aluminium sector in the Country to venture into International market in a big way with London Metal Exchange (LME) registration since May, 1989. The Company is listed at Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) since 1992. All the manufacturing units and the port facility of the Company, are certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 Management Systems and Integrated Management System operates at these units . The energy intensive manufacturing units i.e. Smelter, CPP & Alumina Refinery are also certified to ISO 50001 Standard for energy management system. SA 8000 certification is also obtained for all the manufacturing units and corporate office.
Details will be available at: http://www.nalco india.com/download/Final%20Advt%20-%20CIVIL.pdf