Manager (Rajbhasha), E6
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (RECL)
Address: Core-4, SCOPE Complex, 7 Lodi Road ,New Delhi ,Delhi 110003
Pay Scale: Rs.36,600 – 62,000
Educational Requirements: Post-Graduate Degree in Hindi with First Division (or equivalent CGPA) from recognized Institute/ University, with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level. OR Post-Graduate Degree in English with First Division (or equivalent CGPA) from recognized Institute/University, with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level.
Desirable Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa from a recognized Institute/University.
Experience Requirements: Minimum 12 years post qualification executive experience with a minimum of 2 years in the immediate lower scale of ` 32,900-58,000 (IDA) or 6 years in the pay scale of ` 15,600- 39,100 + GP 6,600 (CDA scale of pay w.e.f.2006) or equivalent level / post.
Desired Skills: Should be well versed with the Rules & Regulations of implementation of various provisions/direct ives of Official Languages Act and Rules thereunder for PSUs, its terminology, procedure & systems, including experience in interaction with external implementing and enforcement agencies.
No of Post: 1 (UR)
Age Limit: 35 years
Last Date: 02/29/2016
How to Apply: 1. Before applying the candidate must satisfy himself/herself that he/she is eligible to apply for the post and is in position to comply with the requirements and terms and conditions mentioned in the advertisement.
2. Eligible and interested candidates should visit the ‘Careers’ << “Jobs on Offer” tab on our website i.e www.recindia.gov.in / www.recindia.nic.in to download prescribed application format.
3. Fill in all the details required in the Application Form. A recent pass port size photograph should be affixed in the right hand top corner on the front page of the prescribed application format. Sign at the end of the Application form in the declaration field. A nonrefundable demand draft for Rs. 500/-(in case of General & OBC-NCL candidates) favoring Rural Electrification Corporation Limited payable at New Delhi is also to be enclosed.
4. Enclose self –attested copies of all the required documents such as proof of age, qualifications including specialization, class, % of marks, experience, category etc. as given in the checklist below.
5. The envelope duly super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of ‘Manager (Rajbhasha)’ containing the duly filled in and signed application along with the self-attested copies of the said enclosures should be sent to the DGM (HR) so as to reach REC by 29th Feb 2016 2015 till 6:00 P.M (last date for receiving applications) at the address indicated below: “RURAL ELECTRIFICATION CORPORATION LIMITED, Core-4, SCOPE Complex, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003” Application received in any other format will not be entertained. Applications which are incomplete/ unsigned, without attested copies proving age, qualifications including specialization, class, % of marks, experience, category etc., as mentioned above and applications received late due to postal delays etc. will not be considered.
1. Candidates are required to go through the full text of advertisement and read all the given conditions carefully while applying for the post.
2. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
3. All qualifications should be from Universities/Institutions recognized and approved in India by UGC/AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority (ies).
4. The posting initially is for REC Corporate Office, New Delhi. However, the incumbent is liable to be posted anywhere in India. The selected candidate/s should join within the prescribed time limit.
5. Those working in Govt. / PSUs may apply through proper channel or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview or should submit proper relieving order from present employer at the time of joining.
6. Internal candidate(s) (other than those on deputation) applying for post will be given age and fee relaxation as per Rules. However, internal candidates on probation will not be eligible. For those on deputation, grade/rank/pay scale in parent department will be the reference point for the purpose of experience.
7. The cut-off date for ascertaining age and experience will be 29th Feb 2016.
8. In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview and/or screening test, if so required, the management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard/criteria.
9. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above short coming(s) is/are detected even after his/ her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
10. Teaching experience and training period (Induction) will not be counted as experience.
11. Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the interview/selection process.
12. In case any ambiguity / dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
13. REC reserves the right to cancel / restrict /modify /alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
14. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed - single to and fro AC II tier rail fare by the shortest route as per REC TA /DA Rules subject to submission of proof of journey and production of all documents for verification upon completion of Interview.
15. Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/ her.
16. Other factors remaining the same, preference shall be given to candidates with experience in power sector.
17. Persons suffering from disability of not less than 40% as per Government of India guidelines shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD.
18. Application/ Registration Fee is non-refundable.
19. All information regarding recruitment would be available in the ‘Careers’ tab on the REC website (http://www.recindia.gov.in). Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for important updates.
20. Furnishing of wrong/false/incomplete/inconsistent/ ambiguous information in the application will lead to disqualification of the candidate and his/her candidature will be rejected.
21. REC reserves the right to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases. Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the interview/ appointment. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
22. Those candidates separated from any PSU/PSE on VRS would be required to refund VRS compensation received in the event of selection in REC.
23. All appointments will be subject to medical fitness as per REC Rules.
24. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates not shortlisted/ selected.
25. Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if required, shall be uploaded on REC website only.
26. Fraction of percentage in educational qualification will be ignored and will not be rounded off to the next highest integer i.e. 59.9% will be treated as less than 60%.
27. Applicants called for test/interview shall have the option to write/speak/ answer in Hindi/ English.
28. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of application/processing fee. Candidates belonging to General and OBC-NCL category need to pay application/processing/registration fee of `500/-.
30. If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, candidates are required to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language along with the hard copy of the application and also at the time of Interview, if called for.
31. In Case of experience in Govt./ PSU where pay scales are different and not as per the given pattern, the equivalent level will be decided considering the different hierarchical levels in the executive/ officer cadre, pay scales & emoluments, period of service in different grades and position of applicant in the hierarchy. The decision of REC shall be final and binding in this regard. Such candidates are required to provide all supportive details i.r.o. their eligibility along with the application.
32. All communications will be sent to the address filled by the candidate as address for communication in the Application form.
33. Any request for change in Interview Centres will not be entertained.
34. All disputes / cases related to this recruitment process are subject to jurisdiction of courts of Delhi only.
Details will be available at: http://recindia.nic.in/down load/Recruitment_Rajbhasha_Discipline_190116.pdf