1. Selection for the aforementioned posts will be through preliminary screening / shortlisting followed by interview.
2. RBI Services Board reserves the right to limit the no. of candidates called for Interview by enhancing the minimum educational qualifications requirement as indicated above or through any other appropriate method.
3. Candidates shortlisted for Interview will be issued Interview Call letter through email and their candidature will be subject to submission and verification of documents submitted in support of their claim with regard to eligibility for age, category, qualification, experience, etc.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix-I which is available on the Bank's website www.rbi.org.in The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants' details, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
2. All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are required to submit an undertaking in the Online application that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the Post. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Board withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled. At the time of joining, the recommended candidates will have to bring proper discharge certificates from their PSU/Government/Quasi -Government employer.
3. Provided that no penalty shall be imposed except after (i) giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he/she may wish to make in that behalf; and (ii) taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him/her into consideration.
4. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: The Online Applications can be filled up to January 8, 2019 till 6:00 PM.