How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix-I which is available on the Bank's website www.rbi.org.in The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants' details, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
2. Candidates have to apply only online through the Bank's website i.e. www.rbi.org.in from 19.12.2018 to 08.01.2019. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
3. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/intimation charges. The candidate is required to keep details about bio-data/necessary details ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly and to make online payment of fees/intimation charges. The name of the candidate or his/her father/mother/husband, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the photo identity proof/ certificates/mark sheets.
4. Candidates should have a valid E-mail ID which should be kept active till the declaration of final result. This is essential for him/her in getting communication/interview advice, etc. by Email. The Board does not send any communication by any mode other than E-mail /SMS. No change in E-mail ID will be entertained during the entire process of the recruitment.
5. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on December 1, 2018 are first required to visit the URL “Lateral Recruitment of Officer’s in Gr ‘Ç’ (On Contract Basis) “on Bank's website i.e. www.rbi.org.in >Opportunities@RBI>Current Vacancies > Vacancies and click on the hyperlink “Online Application Form” in the Advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
6. Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form as per the specifications given.
7. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
8. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
9. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
10. Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application fees/intimation charges so collected shall be entertained by the Board.