Hiring Organisation: Raksha Shakti University
Salary: INR Pay Band Rs.37,400-67,000+ Grade Pay Rs.10, 000/-
Address: New Mental Corner, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad Gujarat
Education Requirements: A Master's degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B' prescribed by UGC in the seven point scale system
Experience Requirements: Experience required for the posts of Registrar shall be:- (i) At least 15 years' experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000 and above or with 8 years' service in the AGP of Rs. 8000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in Educational Administration OR (ii) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education OR (iii) 15 years' of administrative experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post
Head Skills: The candidate should have adequate knowledge of Hindi or English and working knowledge of Gujarati.
Last Date: 17-October-2015
1. The candidates may download the application form from the website and submit, duly filled-in all respects, along with the Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (in case of SC/ST candidates fees will be exempted) in favour of the Registrar, Raksha Shakti University payable at Ahmedabad.
2. The prescribed qualifications and experience shall be the minimum, and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same shall not entitle him/her to be called for interview. The University shall have the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable level on the basis of better or higher qualifications and experience than the minimum prescribed, and on the basis of other relevant factors.
3. Reservations will be in accordance with the rules of Raksha Shakti University and the Government of Gujarat.
4. All the information regarding Recruitment is available on http://www.rakshashaktiuniversity.edu.in; / www.rsu.ac.in candidates are requested to check the website for update/s, if any, in the future. No interim query shall be entertained.
5. The University reserves the right not to fill in any of the positions or to fill the positions at lower levels without assigning any reason.
6. Canvassing or influencing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify such candidate. University reserves the right to take appropriate action against such candidate.
How To Apply: The complete application (hard copy only) along with enclosures should reach I/c Registrar, Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad, on or before 17/10/2015 (1800 Hrs).
Details will be available at: http://www.rakshashaktiuniversity.edu.in/news-and-announcements/news-detail.aspx?nid=72