How to Apply
1. Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India after completion of Registration Step-I.
2. After completion of Registration Step-I, the applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form.
3. Applicants are required to have a valid personal active E-mail ID as all the information regarding recruitment process will be sent on their recorded E-mail ID throughout the process. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E- mail ID before applying online and must maintain that E-mail account, throughout the selection process. Applicants must give a valid Mobile number, as all the SMSs during the process will be sent on that number.
4. Applicants are advised not to change their Mobile number/E-mail ID which they mentioned at the time of Registration. Applicants are also advised not to give mobile number/E-mail ID of unknown person/stranger to avoid any future complication. S.S.S.C. shall not be responsible in any manner for non delivery of SMS at any stage either due to switching off of mobile phone or if the same is out of coverage area or is out of order due to some technical fault on the part of candidate or its service provider.
5. It shall be responsibility of the candidate to update himself/herself by visiting the website of S.S.S.C. and by checking his/her email Account/SMS regularly for important notifications.
6. Open registration form available on the website www.sssc.gov.in by clicking at the button ‘Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Haryana)’.
7. Applicant can apply through online from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the internet.
8. Every successful registration will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password, which will be intimated to the applicant through e-mail on recorded Email ID as well as by SMS on his/her mobile phone. Applicants should ensure that Registration ID and Password have been delivered on mobile phone as well as on given E-mail ID. In case of non receipt of E-mail/SMS within reasonable time, applicants should contact on technical helpline numbers 8699002541, 8699002542, 9115898394 & 0172-2722012. After getting the Registration ID and Password, applicant must take a print out of the ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ in “Landscape orientation’. Applicant should also save ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ as PDF file for future reference.