Hiring Organisation: Punjab Biotechnology Incubator (PBTI)
Salary: INR Rs.18000 p.m. fixed
Address: 7&8, (Top Floor), Phase-V, SAS Nagar, (Mohali) Punjab
Responsibilities: The incumbent would be responsible for Chemical / Biological / Physical analysis of agri / food & allied products / Environmental monitoring and Quality Management System activities.
Education Requirements: 1st class Master Degree in Basic / Chemical / Life / Environmental Sciences / Food Sciences OR 1st Class B.Tech or equivalent in Biotechnology / Food Technology / Dairy Technology OR 1ST Class B. Pharma from a recognized University / institute.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience of working with national / international testing & certification laboratories /organizations. Knowledge of national / international Laboratory Quality Management Systems and standards for quality testing.
Age Limit: Below 37 years
Last Date: 03-November-2015
No Of Post: 01
How To Apply: Candidates having requisite qualifications and experience may submit application in the prescribed format which is available on the website of PBTI i.e. www.pbtilabs.com along with the demand draft (Non-refundable) of Rs. 250/- in favour of “Punjab Biotechnology Incubator” payable at Mohali and accompanied with the copy of following documents be submitted on or before the due date:
1) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
2) Certificate of Qualifying Degree along with mark sheets;
3) Certificates of other qualifications, if any;
4) Certificates in proof of experience, as applicable, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions;
5) Community certificate if applicable;
6) DD for Rs. 250/- for UR applicants in original. (Applicant are required to mention the name & post applied for on back side of DD) on or before 03.11.2015. No fee will be payable by Schedule Caste(SC)/ Schedule Tribes(ST) candidates. After sending the hard copy, the candidates are also required to send a soft copy in M.S.Excel format of the PROFORMA-II which is available on the website of PBTI, through email on PBTI’s e-mail ID i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete or without fees applications will not be considered. The Appointing Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. The above would be temporary posts for fixed duration.
Details will be available at: http://www.pbtilabs.com/Detailed%20Advt.%20for%20Post%20of%20Project%20Associate,%20Fellow%20&%20Assistant.pdf