How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply On-line through PSPCL website in English only. No other means/mode of submission of applications (including manual/hand written application) will be accepted under any circumstances.
2. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the entire training period.
3. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. No subsequent corrections/modifications are allowed once the online application is registered.
4. To apply visit PSPCL website www.pspcl.in Under 'RECRUITMENT' Link, click on APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING OF LINEMAN.
5. PSPCL does not take any responsibility for the candidates not being able to register their applications up to the last date due to any reason.
6. His/her candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility verification during document checking.
7. The decision of the PSPCL about the mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
8. In case of any information regarding Training of Apprentice Lineman, please contact to Sr.Xen/ODMD96461-19438, AEE 96461-11716(9.00 AM to 5.00 PM) on any working day.