Organization Name: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts 2019
Post Date: 01-02-2019
Total Vacancy: 42
Information: Power grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has declared the applications for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer Trainee vacancies through GATE 2018. Qualification required is BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute & Valid Score in the GATE 2018. The maximum age limit required is 28 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 31-01-2019.
For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ExSM Departmental Candidates: Nill
For Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online
Starting Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2019
Last Date to Apply Online & for payment of Fee: 28-02-2019 by 23:59 Hrs
Age Limit (as on 31-12-2017)
Upper Age Limit: 28 Years
Candidates should have been born on or after 01-01-1990
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute & Valid Score in the GATE 2018.
Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2018
1. The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2018, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
2. Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018.
3. Candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2018.
4. Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their login at the POWERGRID Online Application System. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
5. Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
6. Candidates who qualify in the Personal Interview will only be adjudged suitable for empanelment. Therefore it is again reiterated that candidates should have qualified in GATE 2018 and in Personal Interview separately in order to be considered eligible for empanelment.