PGCIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 16 Field Supervisor Posts
Jan 23, 2019
Location:Jammu & Kashmir, IN
Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: PGCIL, Field Supervisor Posts 2019
Total Vacancy: 16
Information: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), has declared the notification for the recruitment of Field Supervisor posts. Candidates who are interested in vacancy details can apply for same posts. Qualification required is Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from recognized Technical Board. The interested candidates can apply online from 23.01.2019 (11:00 hrs).
SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-servicemen/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
Starting Date for Online Apply: 23.01.2019 (11:00 hrs)
Last Date for Online Apply: 12.02.2019 (23:59 hrs)
Opening date for deposit of fee through Online mode: 23.01.2019 (11:00 hrs)
Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode: 12.02.2019 (23:59 hrs)
Age Limit (as on 12.02.2019)
29 Years for General /ST category
32 Years for OBC (NCL)
34 Years for SC Category
Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks.
Field Supervisor (Electrical)
1. Selection process will involve Objective type selection test of 1 hour duration. The test will comprise of 2 parts with 75 questions (50 questions pertaining to Electrical discipline and 25 questions pertaining to Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking for wrong or multiple answer. The candidates shall be issued offers of appointment based on their performance in the selection test only. The qualifying marks in selection test shall be 40% for unreserved category & 30% for SC/OBC (NCL)/PwD (OH-OL).
2. The Offers of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates on the basis of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the company’s prescribed standards. Applicants should have sound health. Squint and Color Blindness (partial or full) is a disqualification. No relaxation in POWERGRID Medical Norms (available on POWERGRID website) is allowed.
3. Center for selection test shall be intimated separately to the applicants found eligible during preliminary scrutiny of the application. The right to allocate center/venue shall be reserved by the Management.
4. The Management also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment/selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on the requirement.
How to Apply
1. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by logging on to http://www.powergridindia.com Careers section Job Opportunities Openings Regional Openings NR-II Recruitment Contractual positions “Recruitment for the post of Field Supervisors for Smart Grid consultancy works in J&K Advt. No. N2JM/HR/Contractual Rect-2018-19/FS/SmartGrid dated 23.01.2019.
2. Candidates should have valid Email ID, alternate Email ID and mobile no. before applying. Candidates are advised to upload the following documents while submitting online.
3. Applicants are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application and note down the user ID and password generated at the time of online registration. On further announcement of dates for the selection test, the eligible candidates shall download Admit cards from the POWERGRID website for appearing in the selection test. In case the candidate qualifies the selection test and is called for further verification process then at the time of joining, the candidate is required to produce the above uploaded documents in original.
4. Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of joining.
5. Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for updates.