How to Apply
1. Application window shall be open from 27.02.2019 to 21.03.2019. Interested eligible candidates are advised to log on to www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section ->Job opportunities and apply online.
2. Candidate will have to bring these documents alongwith original for verification at the time of interview/ medical/ joining, if called for.
3. Candidates should ensure that all important details like module applied for, name, date of birth, address, qualification, SAP certification, experience details etc. are duly filled in.
4. Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly and must be in a position to submit relevant certificate in prescribed format as and when asked by POWERGRID.
5. The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile number as Indian Navy may use either mode of communication for contacting them at different stages of recruitment process. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. Indian Navy will not be responsible for non receipt of email or loss of their e-mail ID password.
6. Candidates shall be required to bring a valid photo ID to the interview. Photocopies of the original identification document shall not be acceptable. Candidates will not be permitted to appear for interview if original and valid photo identification is not presented.
7. Candidates are strongly advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on the website on account of internet connectivity issue or website overload.
8. On submission of valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with a registration number. Candidate should take a print out of the completed application and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
9. Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-mail ID as entered in the application form and Registration Number generated at the top right hand corner of the ‘Resume’. These would be required for accessing information through candidate login during the later stage of the recruitment process.
10. Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the web site as well as their registered email regularly for any updates.