PGCIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 16 Assistant Engineer, Assistant Officer and Other Posts – Login Link Generates
Oct 24, 2018
Organization Name: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: PGCIL Various Posts
Total Vacancy: 16
Information: Power grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has announced the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Officer, Sr Engineer, Dy Manager vacancies. Qualification required is Graduate Engineering Degree, B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc.(Engg). The interested candidates can apply online from 24-10-2018.
For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ExSM Departmental Candidates: Nill
For Other Candidates : Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode (Online): Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking
Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-10-2018
Last Date to Apply Online & for payment of Fee: 30-11-2018
Age Limit (as on 30-11-2018)
For Assistant Engineer (Safety): UR-30 Years, OBC-33 Years, SC-35 Years
For Assistant Officer (Accounts):ST-35 Years
For Sr Engineer (Electrical):SC-41 Years
For Dy Manager (Electrical): OBC-42 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Grade/ Pay Scale
Assistant Engineer (Safety)
Assistant Officer (Accounts)
Sr Engineer (Electrical)
Dy Manager (Electrical)
1. The selection process shall consist of Scrutiny of Applications and Personal interview of shortlisted candidates. Applications of candidates shall be scrutinized based on the Job Specification given and the details of experience to be given by candidates.
2. “The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria and/ or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.”
3. The decision of POWERGRID regarding scrutiny of application and shortlisting shall be final and binding.
4. Shortlisted Candidates will have to qualify in the Interview to be adjudged suitable for empanelment for Appointment.
5. Candidates shall have the option for appearing the Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
6. Candidates who qualify in the Personal Interview will only be adjudged suitable for empanelment.
7. The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of category wise merit and based on requirement.
8. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
How to Apply
1. Interested eligible candidates should apply ONLINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
2. Online Application window for all the Posts shall be open from 24.10.2018 to 30.11.2018. Candidates have to register themselves online at CAREER> JOB OPPORTUNITIES>OPENINGS section of POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com.
3. Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb) and scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb).
4. Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly and must be in a position to submit relevant certificate in prescribed format as and when asked by POWERGRID. Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates.
5. The online application will have one experience section divided into two parts. In one part, candidate will have to provide the details of his/her experience in relevant pay scale/equiv. level for required duration. In other part, he/she can include other post qualification experience in executive/gazetted cadre.
6. Candidates will have to upload the following documents in .PDF format.
7. On submission of valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with unique registration number.