How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates would be required to apply on-line ONLY through the link available on ONGC Website: www.ongcindia.com from 04.01.2019 to 24.01.2019 till 1800 hrs. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
2. Online Application methodology will be available on the online application site.
3. Valid Email ID (should be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of application).
4. Mobile no (should be active and valid for at least a period of 1 year from the date of application).
5. Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate with white background (size between 20kb-70kb, of jpeg/ jpg file type ONLY) and signature of the candidate again with a white background (size between 10kb-20kb, of jpeg/ jpg file type ONLY).
6. Minimum five years experience certificate in the prescribed format.
7. No Changes shall be allowed once the candidate has submitted his/her online application.
8. Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case of multiple applications from a candidate the last one shall be considered as final and the rest shall be rejected.
9. Candidate should retain the copy of their system generated Registration slip etc. for future reference. Print out of the same should not be tampered with. No documents including copy of Registration slip etc are to be sent to ONGC unless specifically asked for.
10. All information regarding examination shall be available on the website of ONGC– www.ongcindia.com. Candidates can download examination admit cards etc. from the site. ONGC will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail/SMS sent due to invalid or wrong email ID/mobile phone no. or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder.