How to Apply
1. On-line registration for UGC- NET examination to be held on June 2019.
2. Online application at link available on www.ongcindia.com along with UGC-NET Registration/Roll number.
3. Candidates are required to first submit their application ON-LINE for UGC-NET examination following the steps prescribed in the information brochure for the examination.
4. For detailed information on UGC-NET examination, the interested candidates may log on to https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanetcms/public/home.aspx.
5. On completion of online application process, the candidates will be required to take print out of Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card. These documents will also have the UGC-NET Registration/Roll Number of the candidate. Candidates must preserve these documents carefully.
6. Candidates after filling the form of UGC-NET examination will apply online through the link “Online application for recruitment of executives through UGC-NET June 2019 Examination ” on www.ongcindia.com. No other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
7. The candidate can access the online application form at www.ongcindia.com .The online registration site would be opened from 18/03/2018(tentative)to 09/04/2019.
8. If there is no post for reserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category can still apply for unreserved posts. However age relaxation will not be extended to them.
9. No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted her/his online application. All correspondence with the registered candidates shall be done through the registered E-mail/Mobile only. The candidates are required to keep the registered E-mail and active at least for one year and also the Mobile Number for receiving OTP and other information.
10. The candidates registering for UGC-NET June 2019 examination are required to upload the scanned copies of certificates at online application site at the time of online application.